Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#216570 04/30/08 05:09 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
If you could just watch this Youtube video , its driving me nuts. wallbash I know that I know this song and I just can't figure out where it came from. I don't know how familiar many of you are with Nickelodeon, but if you are its a very sad video because I miss those shows so much. But that's not the point. If anyone could help me out, no one I've shown it to can help me and I don't know where else to turn!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Features Writer
Features Writer
Don't know the song, but it was nice to reminse about all of those shows. I grew up on Nickelodeon when all of those shows were popular! I miss them... frown

C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
If you look at the comments, it says that it's from the Mighty Ducks soundtrack.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yes it was! Thank you thank you! hyper I loved the Mighty Ducks movies and watched them countless times. No wonder it sounded so dang familiar to me.

Mystery solved. laugh

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard