Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
My neighbors across the street graciously let me hook onto their wireless
That is nice of them! Yay for the Internet!

And Ann, those pics were lovely. <me wishing I was in Sweden in Spring>

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Since neither my fiance nor I have any family within the state, my coworkers threw us a lovely wedding shower. It was very sweet and thoughtful of them.

- Rona [who works with great people]

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Today at lunch, I received a package from one of the sales reps I worked with. I open it up and there is a 160gb ipod in there!!! All the sales reps pitched in and got me one as 'Stephanie Appreciation Day'. I cried and I never cry!!
Congrats, Steph! That's lovely! jump

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got a free coffee table! LOL, it's all I can talk about today. I was taking out the trash early this morning, and someone in my complex threw out a perfectly good small coffee table by the dumpster. It fits perfectly in my small apartment!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Really nice food is something to feel good about!

Today I went to a very nice restaurant with an atrium courtyard, shaded under trees. I ordered hake with the season's new potatoes and freshly picked local tomatoes, yellow and red. There was a sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and wild onions, delicately flavored with vanilla! I've got to tell you, the fish was good, the potatoes were very nice, the fresh tomatoes were lovely and the sauce was just amazing! Superb! Fantastic!!! drool

And for dessert, I had some pannacotta, flavored with a dash of licorice and served with fresh raspberries and a raspberry sauce! It was fantastic!

And the weekend before last, I went to Alnarp, a sort of botanical garden some eight miles from where I live. I used my bicycle to get there, and it was lovely enough to cycle through the lush landscape of early summer. At Alnarp, I went on a guided tour, marvelled at the magnificent trees from all over the world, looked at a beautiful manor house from 1862, and sat in the park, under some splendid oaks, and watched and listened to a performance of the opera Orpheus from the seventeenth century, played on authentic seventeenth-century instruments. It was wonderful!

[img]http://tinyurl.com/6bj9j4[/img]

Handkerchief tree from China, in bloom at Alnarp.

And here you can see a web-TV recording of parts of the preparation for the opera performance in the park.

Anyway, it was lovely! smile smile smile smile smile

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just paid off my remaining credit card debt (incurred via living expenses a few years ago during a months-long bout of unemployment). It feels great for that to finally be done with!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Rona V.:
I just paid off my remaining credit card debt (incurred via living expenses a few years ago during a months-long bout of unemployment). It feels great for that to finally be done with!!
Good for you! smile As of today, I have finally paid off my student loan (OMG, YAY!) -- I'm almost starting to wonder if now would be a good time to go back to school a third time. Just kidding! wink I'm so going to sit and contemplate the many ways I could spend the extra 300$ a month I suddenly have in my pockets. hehe! Weee!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Well, I'm feeling rather happy at the moment!! I graduated High School!! ..and now I'm going to do the training ''tourisme & events''. Can't wait wink First I wanted to do hotel management, but their was a selection so... but this is just as great and maybe even better wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Features Writer
Features Writer
We made it to Arizona!

Now all I need is a job and a house. We are staying with the in-laws at this time and I have an interview Wednesday. Keep us in your thoughts!!

laters!

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by shimauma:
We made it to Arizona!

Now all I need is a job and a house. We are staying with the in-laws at this time and I have an interview Wednesday. Keep us in your thoughts!!

Yay!!! Me and Malky (hubby) will be praying for y'all. I know God will bless you with an awesome job and house. Let us know how it goes!

P.S. I know some of that down time was used to work on Concubines... right? Right? grovel

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm on holiday - excellent! - and I was given a beautiful solitaire diamond ring on Saturday! smile1

(sadly by my aunt, bless her, not my fabulous boyfriend since I haven't got one of those. It belonged to great grandma once upon a time and she just thought I'd like to have it now! Yes please!)

Also, my music vid is coming along nicely...

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I start a new job today, a temp position for now but it has great pay. Also the hubby and I have put bids on two houses, hoping one'll come through that we don't get out-bid. Keep us in your prayers/thoughts!

kthxbai!!
TEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Congratulations on your new job, TEEEJ!

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Just (about an hour ago) finished the first draft of the RPG book I've been writing for most of the last year. Now I've just got to get it proofread again by Sunday, get a copy to the author whose work it's based on, wait for her OK on everything, make corrections, put an HTML version together, put together some additional content for the distribution disk, etc. etc., and hopefully send a couple of hundred copies to registered users by the end of the month.

Noooooo problem...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard