Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So, I've been chatting once again on mIRC. I'm able to get into #lanekent just fine (although sometimes X is mean to me and demands a password, but oh well!) but when I try #loisclark, either with or without the password, my beloved X is gone! Is he hiding? Or does he have an alter ego that I do not know about?

Oh X, I remember fondly the days when I was alone with you! Why must you now forsake my love and adoration?? *sob*

(Er, but really. Did something happen to the #loisclark boards that I don't know about?)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Top Banana
Top Banana
You're right, X is gone! *sobs along with you*

It must be something to with the channel, since I could ping X just fine. A delay of zero seconds. wink The topic of the channel is gone as well. No idea what could have happened.

If you really want to know, you could contact Annette. I believe she's in charge of our channel.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Merriwether
Merriwether
The channel has been unregistered, it looks like. Guess there wasn't enough people in there daily. frown

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
If you're looking to talk to folcs, come on over to #lanekent (no password) if #loisclark is down ... there is usually someone in LK in the daytime, and a lot of people in the evening (around 6 pst) until about 3 a.m. most nights. wink

We love to meet new people! I actually stumbled in almost accidentally last spring and I never left. Love it.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard