Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
1. Song you listened to? Whatever was on the radio when I turned off my car this morning.
2. Thing you ate? Chicken nuggets and french fries
3. Thing you drank? Coke
4. Movie you saw in a theater? Transformers - it was pretty good.
5. TV show you watched? I'm not 100% positive, because I have the tv on all the time. Either a re-run of Bones or an episode of Greatest American Hero (renting the dvds)
6. Sporting event you watched? Oh, um, when were the last summer Olympics . . .
7. Book you read? A Spider-Man novel. Read three or four that day, though and can't remember which.
8. Fic you read? A Derek-based Terminator:SCC fic this morning that I didn't care for (don't care for Derek too much).
9. Vacation you took? As in actually going somewhere? Florida, several years ago.
10. Web site you visited? (other than this one)? Television without pity - I think (there are several sites I visit at least 5 times daily, so I'm not sure which one I went to last on my last spate of web-checking).

And a couple of bonus questions:
11. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? Brush my teeth
12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Go to the bathroom
13. What color are your shoes today? Brown

C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
1. Song you listened to? Something by They Might Be Giants, since that's the CD the kids had playing the last time we were in the car. Can't remember which song, though.
2. Thing you ate? Dinner. Roast pork, mashed potatoes, green beans.
3. Thing you drank? Wine.
4. Movie you saw in a theater? I can't remember. I mean, I really, really can't. It's been a long time ago. *weeps* Do you know what babysitters cost these days?! Watched "Michael Clayton" on DVD over the weekend, though.
5. TV show you watched? Er, that would be American Idol last night.
6. Sporting event you watched? Georgia Tech football, last season.
7. Book you read? "Tom Sawyer" - am reading it aloud to my kids. On my own I'm working on "Don Quixote" and "Water for Elephants."
8. Fic you read? A Jane Austen fic.
9. Vacation you took? Went on a daytrip to Asheville, NC, yesterday. Does that count? Am going to the beach next week, though!
10. Web site you visited? (other than this one)? The Well-Trained Mind.

11. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? Kiss the hubby. (All together now... "AWWW." love )
12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Turn off the alarm. Grope my way to the coffee pot.
13. What color are your shoes today? Blue Nike running shoes.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by stephnachia:
I'm pro Buffy/Spike. laugh
NOOOOOOO! You are no longer my friend! [Linked Image]

(actually I've caught a few eps of this in the past week - S4 - and have managed not to have angry thoughts about Buffy/Riley, so maybe I'm getting over it! goofy )

And now I better answer this poll...

What is the last ...

1. Song you listened to? How to save a life - The Fray
2. Thing you ate? I think it was a piece of cheese - gruyere
3. Thing you drank? Tea - milk, one sugar
4. Movie you saw in a theater? Sicko (in January)
5. TV show you watched? Intentionally - first s4 ep of Desperate Housewives on wed. Currently Neighbours is on - housemate is watching, I just happen to be in the room.
6. Sporting event you watched? Probably some 6 Nations rugby match. No, just read LaraMoon's post - was also the GP, well some of it at any rate.
7. Book you read? Rhett Butler's People - skimmed the last 200 pages.
8. Fic you read? Facing the Enemy by Cornorama (gone with the wind fic)
9. Vacation you took? Christmas in SA 2006 eek goofy
12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Think 'please god don't let me have to get up yet!'
13. What color are your shoes today? Tan/camel (fake Uggs)

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Top Banana
Top Banana
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by stephnachia:
I'm pro Buffy/Spike.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOOOOO! You are no longer my friend!
So... I see you're a Buff/Angel fan. Well, I liked them together the 1st 3 seasons, and that crossover Buffy/Angel (I think called I'll Never Forget or something like that) was a tearjerker BUT... Spike loved Buffy more I think. Cause he didn't even have a soul until the 7th season and he did all those loving things for her (i.e. trying to protect Dawn, willing to kill Dru, letting Glori beat the crap out of him) but when Angel has no soul he's out there killing her teachers and tormenting her and her friends. Spike is hotter to me too drool

But I'm with you on the Buff/Riley thing. Yuck and more yuck!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Top Banana
Top Banana
OMG eek I'm going to say something totally traitorous and agree with you on the Spike's hotter thing. Marginally. (Just not as hot as Angelus drool - because now that I think about it, I started obsessing midway through s2 when Angel went psycho!)

Noooo, my poor Angel!!! drool

[Linked Image]

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. Song you listened to? I Love You, But You're Green (Babyshamles)
2. Thing you ate? lemon chicken with fettucine and a mixed salad
3. Thing you drank? red berry infusion
4. Movie you saw in a theater? either Juno or 27 Dresses (first one was quite good, second one: well, no-one will give me those two hours of my life back ...)
5. TV show you watched? was forced to watch Bones (was actually quite nice), voluntarily: Moonlight (okay, so it's not the greatest show out there, but that vampire sure is hot)
6. Sporting event you watched? Triwizard Tournament (a friend and I held a little Harry Potter movie marathon, pointing out where JK Rowling went wrong - and drooling over Ron, even if just a little wink )
7. Book you read? Finished Buddenbrooks: The Decline of a Family and am currently in the middle of AS Byatt's Little Black Book of Stories
8. Fic you read? Green Fever
9. Vacation you took? Spent a couple of days in the Black Forrest (see HP Movie Marathon) and am currently at my mom's. Last long-distance vacation: Christmas two years ago, I went to Georgia and spent a couple of days in Florida.
10. Web site you visited? I always have a ton of tabs open, the ones I visited in the last half-hour are Slate.com, WSJ.com, the Kansas University Department of Journalism website, YouTube and rsc.org.uk (because I will probably see David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor as Hamlet this summer hyper Ah yes, and Captain Picard will probably be there, too wink

11. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? carry my laptop out of the room I sleep in (I can't sleep with the noise, but I don't usually turn it off)
12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? groan, turn around
13. What color are your shoes today? brown suede boots

I always spend way too much time with this type of polls ...

steph, gr8shades: I totally support Buffy/Spike - he's just so hot (I almost couldn't believe what they had them do on the show back in the day, that was some pretty hot stuff), but Riley: juck!

But I was never really into Angel in the first place, so it was easier for me to support Buffy's "relationship" with Spike (never watched Angel's spin-off, which is probably why I can watch Moonlight now without being totally put off smile )

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard