Ha-ha!!! I found this blog on the homepage of Astronomy magazine. The blogger, Jeremy McGovern, writes this:

Lately, I've received a few inquiries asking if “moonvertising” is real. This comes from recent billboard and web advertising from the firm Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. This tongue-in-cheek campaign claims Latrobe Brewery Co. will use a ginormous laser to place the Rolling Rock Brewery logo on the next Full Moon.

Will you see the Rolling Rock logo during the next Full Moon? Only if you look at a bottle of the pale ale.
Hah-ha!!! Imagine! Super-titanic humongous laser-generated letters cover the full face of the Moon, saying, for example, Rolling Rock Beer Is Out of This World!

Ha-ha!!! No, not likely. But suppose you could write your own message with letters a hundred miles tall or more on the Moon. What would your message be? (And what color and design would you choose for your letters? laugh )

[Linked Image]

The Moon is your canvas... get painting!

(And seeing that it will be April Fool's Day pretty soon, I found this article on Google, posted on April 1, 2006!)

Ann