Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#215643 03/04/08 09:04 PM
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Soap Network is suppose to be running 2 of the episodes of 90210 that Dean was in on the 6th (6pm) and the 7th (5pm). Then CBS is rerunning his episode of CSI: Miami on Monday the 10th at 10pm. They were all just thinking of me. What a nice birthday present for my birthday this Sunday. I've never seen the episodes of 90210 so I will definitely have to tape them. dance

#215644 03/11/08 03:46 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Then CBS is rerunning his episode of CSI: Miami on Monday the 10th at 10pm.
I totally forgot about this one and last night I was just casually walking by the tv going into the kitchen while my hubby sat watching the tv. I glanced at the tv and saw the back of someone's head. That's it!! And I thought, "Hmmm.. that looked a lot like the back of Dean Cain's head. Malcolm will say if it's him or not." So I just kept walking. Sure enough I hear Malky yell out, "Hey, that's Dean Cain." Wow. I even know the back of Dean Cain's head. That's just sad.

On a side note, it was kind of weird to see him playing the dad of a kid in his twenties. He's really getting up there. But still, he's pretty attractive. drool

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard