Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I'm lovingly reserving this spot for my original comments from part 11... as evidence of Sorcha's evilness. The title you see above, is the one I sent back to her instead of a simple "MtbB 11 - SRK".

I'll be back...

Back...

God, he hated her. So much and so completely that he couldn't ever see an end to it. She was the cruellest woman he'd ever met in his entire life. She had done things to him that were beyond anybody's comprehension, so infinitely painful that he flinched at the mere memory of what he'd felt. And she didn't even *realise* it.
Oh!! I hate you, Sara, for making it believable for Clark to say he hates her. razz

Being let out. Out into the blinding sunshine. Being kicked so that he rolled along the path. Being put in a taxi. Being... an ordinary... man.
Ouch, ouch, OUCH with the double meaning. whinging

He took a deep breath, preparing to throw his life away - for her. Just like he'd always thought he had, just like she'd done for him. Strange, that they could sacrifice so much for each other and be so utterly alienated.
Wow! Awesome, *awesome* paragraph, comparison, whatever! Great! And gah!!!! How sad! whinging

"I know, Lois," he said calmly, amazed that his voice wasn't trembling. "I know - because he's sitting in front of you."
Okay, NOW I’m going to hurt you!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think the email included death threats and cautionary notes about random flying objects next time you were in IRC.

Truly, truly evil, you are!!! devil

Sara (the innocent one because she's not being smug at all for knowing what happens next angel-devil )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
notworthy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
You ended TWO PARTS IN A ROW on the SAME CLIFFHANGER? (Revelation)?

Grrrrrr!!!

Very well done, of course, which is why it evokes such passion from your readers.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara,
You can't keep leaving us with these nasty, nasty cliffhangers and keep claiming you're not evil at the same time!

As to the part itself, great writing as always.

I love the way you deliver all this background about Superman's "murder" and I especially loved that Clark received the answer to a question that plagued him for a while on the show. Such a great way to find out who is more important to Lois!

This:
Strange, that they could sacrifice so much for each other and be so utterly alienated.
Was a wonderful, wonderful line.

So, anything we can get you so that you'll post the rest of this story on Friday instead of stringing us along? wink

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WHAT?!

Oh, mistress of evil! Torturer of souls! You thrive to see us live in this pain, writhe in agony!

Hehe.

But good God, woman, you leave some truly evil cliff-hangers.

wallbash wallbash wallbash

Hopefully, Lois will get a ClueX4 since she obviously missed the first time he revealed his alter-ego. Interesting that she heard Superman was actually killed. Something Luthor stirred up, perhaps?

Good God, the relationships she is going to have to mend, assuming some of the broken toys in the box get fixed, to use an analogy that's been stirring around lately. At least we all understand now that she really wasn't the horrible, heinous inidividual like her husband, but the things she must have said and done to drive everyone away...

Another great part!!!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
This is such torture and I love it!!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Two cliff-hanger resolutions in one story!

I'm impressed wink

Had to say that before I pop off to school smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Crap! This was great. What a place to leave us hanging! More soon! Please. Pretty please with sugar on top<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Oh Dear Lord!!!! evil

I want the next part soon because you are killing me

Karla

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG! whinging evil because, well, you know ... this is pure 100% torture, and then you tell us you aren't posting more until *FRIDAY!?!?!?!?!?* ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Like you aren't killing us enough already!!!! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow -- great torture here..
Really enjoying the pain.

One small nit pick:
"She was bolstering the blame for killing Superman, when she hadn't at all."

I think bolstering is the wrong word here -- it means to support or hold up and seems a bit odd in this sentence.( AT least, it does to me. )

A.

Columnist
Columnist
At least we have some hope to hold us over till Friday. They are actually talking, getting the truth out to each other. Clark is starting to realize what exactly she has been through, and all for him, to top it off. And Lois is about to find out so big stuff about him. This is good, they need to share everything. This is a huge step in the right direction. That's enough hope to hold me over until Friday. Although I did think he'd be a little more affected once he realized how badly she was abused frown .

Love this story. And even though I'm thinking its all about to get better between them, that's not enough for me to hold back from asking for more of this incredible story! I can't say I like the posting schedule very much grumble .

So more...please!!! grovel

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, I fully fully intended to hold off on posting until tomorrow... but I wound up with a tiny window of free time, and so I'm going to go ahead today smile

I still thumbsup

I can't say I like the posting schedule very much
Yeah, I hate it too :p Unfortunately with my RL being crazy at the moment, this is the best I can do... hopefully it'll settle a little bit soon smile

As usual, much thanks and notworthy [I love those guys] to you all for these great compliments... wow. It's more than I'd ever hoped for... I hope this next part goes down as well! smile

Sara [who's going to skip off and post... see, aren't I nice? Not evil at all, right?]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard