Print Thread
M
metwin1 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Hi,

(I apologise if this is the wrong place of this topic; perhaps the moderators can shift the topic to the right folder? Thanks so much!)

I don't suppose many people here still remember me. Though I've been visiting the boards almost every week, I've been lurking for the last... er... two or three years. :p

Any way, I recently started reading Star Trek TNG R/T fan fiction, and I came across three stories written by somebody who goes by the pen name of QDestinyy. I love her stories, and it seems like she's written more than three, but I can't find the rest. I have reason to believe she wrote LnC fanfic, or was active in the LnC fandom in the past. I don't know if she's still active in the boards today.

I'm now trying very hard to find other stories she's written, both Imzadi and LnC fanfiction. If you have her stories saved in your hard drive, or if you know the pen name she used for LnC fan fiction, I would really really appreciate it if you would drop me a line.

Oh, and if you write Star Trek fanfiction, I'd love to read them. smile I think LnC fan fiction writers write the best fan fiction.

twins
metwin1

Merriwether
Merriwether
While it's fanfic-related, it's not quite L&C fanfic, so I've moved it to Off Topic.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm guessing that this might be Demi. If so, I haven't seen her post for several years. She has a few stories on the Archive, and nfic versions of these (and a few more, I belive) on Annesplace. But as far as how to contact her, I'm afraid I don't have a clue.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
well, i have no idea who has written the stories and where to find them, but perhaps you can tell me where to find those 3 stories you mentioned? i'd really like to read them smile

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I second the thought that it might be Demi. She's the only LnC person I know of who wrote TNG as well. She had an Imzadi fic that I distinctly remember, so it might be her fanfic you ran into. I probably have a copy of it on my old hard drive, because I was fond of it.

But as far as contacting her...maybe one of the really, really old timers will still be in contact with her, but I haven't heard from her in years. Sorry for the bad news!

*gets Gorn-disappearance flashbacks*

**~~**

Swoosh --->

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard