Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi all,

friends of mine are going to New York City for a vacation, April 18th through 26th. It is their first time there and they are looking for hotel recommendations.

They won't have a car, so they rely on public tranportations. They would prefer staying in the city. But they are on a budget and ar elooking to pay no more than $180/night including taxes!

Now I have spent the last few days looking online but there very few that meet all requirements. Is it too much to ask for a private bath??
laugh
So please all you NYC or well traveled FoLCs, can you help?

Of course they want to book tomorrow night so I could use help FAST! wink

Thanks in advance,
Natascha wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmm... we stayed at The Belvedere and it was great! It's about 3 blocks from Time Square but somehow not busy at all around the hotel. There's also a subway station right down the street and some great restaurants within walking distance, including a Brazilian steak house in the hotel.

Now through Feb 28th they can get the rate of $189 per night. It's some sort of package deal that comes with continental breakfast. They can look at the special packages on the website for more info.

They can check out the website here. The Belvedere

I wouldn't stay anywhere else!!! Everyone I know stays here when they go!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just noticed you said their traveling in April. I don't think it's as cheap then... frown Maybe they'd switch dates huh cause the Belvedere is awesome and in the best location!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard