Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I just...can't...

It's been a whole day and I still can't accept it.

I loved him ever since he played Gabrielle in The Patriot and I remember him best as Casanova. He was one of my most favourite actors ever, right up there with Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp.

Maybe if I refuse to believe it long enough, it will cease to be true. It breaks my heart every time I think about it.

"You don't check out in your twenties, man." My sentiments exactly, Jimmy Olsen. frown

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was completely shocked and still unable to believe it when I was handed a newspaper at work and still didn't really believe it because it was such a small article the bigger story in the SUN newspaper was the video of Amy Whinehouse, now I wish no harm to anyone but had it been her it wouldn't have been a shock.

The real tradegy is not the film industries loss of a great talent (There will be others) But that a little girl will never really know her father. My thoughts are with her and Heath's family.

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
For those of you who are curious... rumors have started to come out that Ledger's death was natural. They believe that he may have had a heart attack or something related to this as the level of drug toxicity in his system was not high enuogh to have been the cause of death.

Nothing official but that is what has apparently been leaked so far.

I for one am glad and hope this is the outcome. He was a such a great actor and person that I would hate to have his life over shadowed by the OD claim.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard