Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, I WOULD have typed "Say Hello to Miss Felicity Blessing Elda Pike King Bruce," but that seemed to be quite a mouthful for a subject line...

[Linked Image]

Anyhoodles, I am currently living in Parker, CO with some friends of mine, and the only real stipulation I had (aside from my own room) was that I be alowed to have a kitty.

Aint she gorgemous??

Here's another shot with my cruddy phone camera:

[Linked Image]

Work it Miss Kitty! The camera LOVES you!

Anyhoo, I had gone to The Dumb Friend's League which is an animal shelter around here, and I hadn't intended on getting a cat that day, but she won me over with cuddles! And then, because we had to make sure that my friend's 11 month old son and she would get along, she just began to bump her head against his and nuzzle him! It was so cute! So I got her and she's miiiiine!

Of course, I didn't realize it at the time when I was looking at her, but I found her in the sick kitty place. Poor dear has had to endure my putting eyedrops in her eyeballs for the past week! My poooooor baaaaaaaby!

Speaking of which... Oh Miss FelIIIIIIIIcityyyyyyy!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, what a cute little kitty! I still say odd name, but it's growing on me now. laugh Have fun with her. smile

Saskia (still wanting a kitty of her own)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
What a cutie! So when you say you're staying with friends are you officially civilianized now or just living off base? 'Cause one thing I remember about living in the singles dorms on base is that they wouldn't let us keep a pet (officially. I had rats a plenty goofy ) So then if you have a kitty don't forget to post her on icanhascheezburger It's like a face book or myspace for kitties and various other furry friends. Who knows, Miss Felicity may be a hit! thumbsup

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
OH HOW CUTE SHE IS!!!!!!

And I can just see her getting to know that 11-month-old boy by bumping his head and nuzzling him!!! AAAAAWWWW!!!!!!

Is that your leather jacket she's sleeping on? Can't help thinking a kitty like that looks better on a leather jacket than most people will look in it - with the exception of Dean, perhaps....

And you took care of a homeless kitty. Sniffles. That's great, Cat!

Ann

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard