Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Just because I saw a young Larry Hagman in Coolgirl's post.... I used to be a Star Trek fan, you know! laugh

[Linked Image]

How's that? William Shatner and Joan Collins? Admittedly, their chemistry doesn't exactly sizzle!! rotflol

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
William Shatner and Joan Collins?
LOL! Ann! thumbsup If you're gonna mention Bill Shatner then I gotta point out Bill and James Spader on Boston Legal. Those two guys are a riot! lol

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Features Writer
Features Writer
I second the cast of House--especially Cuddy, House and Wilson (and possibly Foreman who plays a good straight man) and Scrub's JD and Turk. laugh

30 Rock's Liz (Tina Fey) and Jack (Alec Baldwin) are hilarious.

Also the whoooole cast of Frasier , which was awesome. I don't think I've ever seen so many talented people and so much amazing writing in one show. *hugs her DVDs*

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've just bought the entire 8-seasons and am watching this series so...

Charmed's Leo (Brian Krause) and Piper (Holly Marie Combs).

Charmed's Piper (Holly Marie Combs) and Phoebe (Alyssa Milano)

wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Also the whoooole cast of Frasier , which was awesome. I don't think I've ever seen so many talented people and so much amazing writing in one show. *hugs her DVDs*
Oh, I second that and also add a hug to my DVDs hehe. I also have to hug my Grey's Anatomy DVDs. It really impresses me that they've had to shuffle around the cast a few times in the past 4 seasons, and for me, there's a base dynamic still there.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Getting back to 'romantic' chemistry, I'm a bit surprized that no one has mentioned Mitzi Kapture and Rob Estes' Rita and Chris on "Silk Stalkings".

There you had police detective partners, who were best friends, and who eventually became husband and wife even though it was against departmental rules.

Tank (who wonders if perhaps the syndicated late night entry wasn't well distributed even though it lasted several seasons)

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Very good pick - Loved Rita and Chris.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Buffy and Angel - when I was a fan, and believe me I was obsessed, I thought they were so HOT together.

[Linked Image]

Of course, now when I see the show I think, God, she's irritating! and What a wimp!

Oh well. smile (But I did love Angel very much.)

Also, everyone who knows the program should agree: the presenters of TopGear! They're fantastic!

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Columnist
Columnist
I thought Lisa Chappell and Aaron Jeffery on ''Mcleod's daughters'' had great chemistry too. [Linked Image]

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Colin and Emily from The McGregor Saga - there are times when he looks at her like she's the rising sun, brining light to his world. Make you melt.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Some of my favourite pairings have turned up already, but I'll add Jimmy and Lou from The Young Riders - my great love before LNC. Yes, yes, I know - Lou was the Kid's soulmate. And those two had great chemistry, too. But hoo boy, the screen sparked when she had those moments with Jimmy. /me fans herself. I was a huge Kid/Lou shipper, but Jimmy did seriously tempt me into the dangerous waters of Jimmy/Lou ship.

And Gabby and Carlos in Desperate Housewives. Perhaps not the healthiest of relationships, but they do sizzle together and I still harbour hopes they'll get back together.

Bones sounds as though it should be a show I'd like, but I've never been able to watch it because, for some strange reason, I just cannot get past DB as Angel. Which is odd, because I usually don't have a problem transferring from one character to another. Don't know what it is about DB, but I just can't see him as anyone else, sadly.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Features Writer
Features Writer
My favorite TV show of all time is Babylon 5, where there is terrific chemistry between a lot of the characters.
[Linked Image]
John and Delenn - the primary romantic couple

[Linked Image]
Londo and G'Kar - ambassadors from two warring races - whose very adversarial relationship took a number of surprising twists and turns over the course of the series.

And a L&C link: Tracy Scoggins showed up on the 5th Season of the show as the space station commander, 4 years after leaving L&C...

But the best chemistry for me has been with Lois and Clark (not surprisingly), and with Lee and Amanda on Scarecrow and Mrs. King. It was a joy watching their relationship develop, just as with L&C.
[Linked Image]

And another L&C link: Beverly Garland played Amanda's mother...

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Dr. Smith and Robot B9 - Lost In Space.
Nick and Natalie - Forever Knight

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
And another L&C link: Beverly Garland played Amanda's mother...
Which reminds me...

Another couple with sizzling on-screen chemistry:

[Linked Image]

And Beverly Garland played Laura's mother. Hey, maybe that's the key to creating great chemistry on TV. It doesn't matter who you cast, just make sure you cast Beverly Garland as the female lead's mother.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Maggie Doyle and PJ Hasham on Blue Heelers. I stopped watching the show after they killed her off, but I did watch one episode five years after her death where PJ is getting engaged to Jo, and he starts being haunted by Maggie's memory and the engagement is called off.

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Another couple with sizzling on-screen chemistry:
OMG, C_A, Remington Steele! That's right up there with Moonlighting and Lois and Clark. Too bad Remy and Laura never really got together...what a waste!

Oh, and with regards to SG-1...Jarter, forever! dance

Full House - I don't know what makes me wallbash more. That I didn't know Michelle was played by twins or that I didn't know the twins were the OLSEN twins, for crying out loud. This industry eats kids alive and spits them back out, doesn't it?

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Too bad Remy and Laura never really got together...what a waste!
Oh, but they did smile After the series was cancelled there was TV movie (or was it three epsidoes?). And the story was nicely completed smile

And yes, great chemistry there smile

c.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Here's something I haven't seen mentioned yet. I used to adore Baywatch, but only the first few seasons. I'm still very fond of season one, with Shauni and Eddie. They were fantastic together.

[Linked Image]

But it's very hard to find a picture of the two of them togeter. Google does come up with pictures of Full House when you search for their character names. :rolleyes: But those two just had it, until I found Lois&Clark. wink

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by ccmalo:
Too bad Remy and Laura never really got together...what a waste!
Oh, but they did smile After the series was cancelled there was TV movie (or was it three epsidoes?). And the story was nicely completed smile

c.
What? Wanna see! Wanna see! grumble

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bones sounds as though it should be a show I'd like, but I've never been able to watch it because, for some strange reason, I just cannot get past DB as Angel. Which is odd, because I usually don't have a problem transferring from one character to another. Don't know what it is about DB, but I just can't see him as anyone else, sadly.
I know what you mean, LabRat, but more of the opposite. :p I just started watching Buffy after I watched Bones, and now I can't fit DB as Angel because I expect him to act like Booth. :p

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard