Print Thread
#213951 11/21/07 05:35 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Look what I found in my mail goofy

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

A little advice goes a long way…

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

*Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

*Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true.
-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#213952 11/21/07 07:47 AM
Kerth
Kerth
rotflol rotflol Oh, how true!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
#213953 11/21/07 08:38 AM
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
I wonder *who* (male/female) wrote it!

If it was written by a male then, <looking up at the sky> the sky *is* truly gonna fall on our heads. This is the end of the world because at last *at least* one man has understood women!!! (His wife's luckiest woman on the Earth!)

If it was written by a female, oh dear! Poor lady! I pity her. She must really have been on the verge of the world because she has made a thorough research about women, made a list and even posted it on the internet to let men know about women. (Her husband must be the stupidest man on the Earth!)

laugh laugh laugh rotflol laugh laugh laugh

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
#213954 11/21/07 10:05 AM
Kerth
Kerth
That's a riot! rotflol lol

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#213955 11/21/07 05:04 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ha!! I've gotten that email before and laughed and laughed. It's one of my faves and oh so very very true. See how complex women are. I'm so proud. laugh

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
#213956 11/21/07 06:26 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's all true.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#213957 11/21/07 06:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol
I'm so guilty of all of those.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#213958 11/21/07 10:23 PM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I can so see myself using all of those - this is awesome.

On the other hand, my boy might or might not know what all these words mean but he can still decipher most of my meowing noises correctly.

The loud Sigh one cracks me up though.

Cheers, The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
#213959 11/22/07 08:40 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A