Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay if you didn't see last night's Colbert Report you HAVE to catch it the next time it is on or go download it somewhere.

In the first half of the show he makes a Superman/ Clark Kent reference and it is one of the funniest things I have seen on the show in a long time.

This is of course for people who are fans of both shows. I don't think you will find it half as funny as I did because I adore Stephen Colbert. ^_~

Anyone else see this?

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Kerth
Kerth
I did! And I was laughing so hard I started crying when he made the little curl of hair on his forehead. (I should note, for those who go to watch the clip, that you're coming into it cold. He was in fine form, mugging for the camera for a good ten minutes before he did the Superman bit - it was funnier, perhaps, when you build to it.)

You should be able to see it here:

Stephen Colbert

While the commercial plays, go to the side and select "Daily Show - Colbert", then "Fresh Stephen" and you'll find it in the "Threatdown - Science" clip.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Haha, Sue when he made the curl I saw what he was about to do so I started laughing even harder and yelled out: "AHAHAHA!! The curl! He's making the curl!" and was in a fit of giggles.

My boyfriend just smiled and shook his head at me. I think he was laughing more at my reaction than at Stephen Colbert.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Columnist
Columnist
I adore Stephen Colbert. I tuned in right before he started the Superman thing, and I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! That was so great! clap

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just watched it online and my stomach hurt from laughing so hard!

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard