Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#213066 09/19/07 11:44 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Do anyone have on copy of the new Superman amini. movie. I almost forgot last night until I want to wally world and brought it it was the last copy WOW! Anyway the movie was really good This would be the second time i ever cried at an movie. (the first time wa the wedding of Lois and Clark) but this movie was really really good if you don't have the copy you better get it now.

Love you guys Tonya thumbsup thumbsup

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#213067 09/20/07 04:50 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I borrowed it from a friend of mine while I had staff duty last night. The part I wanted to cry at was when Lois was in Smallville, but unfortunatly I was with two other soldiers so I couldn't cry, sigh. But man, I loved it! I even watched it twice =D

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#213068 09/20/07 06:29 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Got mine yesterday, wanted to watch it, got sucked in to WoW instead... Heh. Mind you, I know the story, I've read the comics half a million times and I cry every time... I *know* I'm going to cry when I watch this, too.

...and I'm so looking forward to it!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#213069 09/22/07 08:27 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I enjoyed it a great deal, and I also enjoyed the documentary. Especially considering the connection it had with "Lois & Clark." wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard