Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#213005 09/13/07 06:28 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
wait, wait, wait... what??? YEAST spread? I didn,t read the words, my eye caught the link that said "image gallery" and when I saw that people posted pics of what they'd drawn on their toast with the stuff, I had already decided it was an art material - not food. *lol*

...but then, as far as weird foods go... I happen to really, really love poutine . Fries, with brown sauce and cheese curds. Hey, I live in Québec - that thing is the closest we have to a "national dish". heheh!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#213006 09/13/07 06:56 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Oh, I am all about Nutella. With crusty French bread...

I understand this Vegemite and Marnite are yeast spreads. If so, WHY would anyone want to eat that on bread.
Because they are BR-R-R-ITISH! (or at some point their ancestors were)

I love the British, truly. Never met nicer people than those I met there. But Vegemite and Marmite rank right up there with... well, actually, Vegemite and Marmite are in a class by themselves. Now, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam - well, now we're talking! smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#213007 09/13/07 09:26 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Because they are BR-R-R-ITISH! (or at some point their ancestors were)
Well, yes... But really, we're New Zealanders and Australians. laugh Big difference, even if we are both part of the Commonwealth. dance

I like Nutella. I just haven't had it in years. But it was very nice and chocolatey. smile Hmm... Going shopping today... Maybe Nutella should be on the list!

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#213008 09/13/07 11:06 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Applebutter was always a breakfast food for me in the South. It went on butter biscuits. ^_^ I can't imagine it on a peanut butter sandwhich.
Hang on... what's a PB&J sandwich to you? Lunch??
It qualifies as breakfast to me. Or am I just in the wrong part of the world again? LOL
Oh, the peanut butter and apple butter sandwich was amazing! Or at least it was 15 years ago LOL. It could have just been my uneducated taste buds.

And PB&J SO qualifies as breakfast! Or at least it's the only thing I feel human enough to make in the morning besides coffee. It's usually breakfast/lunch to me depending on what I'm doing before class starts at 11.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard