Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey guys,

I was looking at stuff on YouTube and suddenly remembered this incredibly funny video of an 'interpretative dance' done at the wedding of friends of mine. I wasn't there, but heard about it afterwards.

The people whose wedding it was are kind of kooky people, especially the groom (he was in a group called Brumby Town who liked to perform hilarious covers of songs by Ronan Keating, Westlife, Eric Clapton etc), so I wasn't surprised when I heard about his friends (who I also know) doing this dance while the signing of the register was going on.

Now, it's probably even funnier if you know the people, but still hilarious anyway, I think. Take a look. It's to the song 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'.

Traditional New Zealand wedding dance wink lol

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Columnist
Columnist
That was funny!! lol

An Aunt of mine gor married last year and signing the register went pretty quiet.
But we have another wedding this year, maybe I should pass the idea wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hehe that was really funny! laugh

I bet your friends had a great wedding!

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Kerth
Kerth
Went to a friend's wedding yesterday - because he's divorced they couldn't have a church wedding, so they had a civil service instead. They wanted to invite a LOT of guests (which is usually a problem if you use the registrar's office) so they hired a London pub for the afternoon, an amazing place that at one time had been a bank and could easily accommodate the 250 or so people that were there. It was off Chancery Lane (where the lawyers etc. are based) so wouldn't normally have much business on a Saturday, and I think someone said that they'd only just got a special license that allows them to host weddings. They got the registrar in to conduct the ceremony (which I suspect cost a LOT) and held it on a balcony overlooking the main floor, so that everyone could see it, then did all the reception stuff (buffet, cake cutting etc.) downstairs.

Instead of a photographer they got lots of people to bring in their digital cameras, and a friend bought in a PC and downloaded everyone's pictures and is going to be putting them together on disk for everyone else, in an album for the bride and groom.

Anyway, VERY different to the other weddings I've attended, and great fun.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Columnist
Columnist
I love this video and have watched it quite a few times. It makes me giggle!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Blogger
Blogger
Very Funny! I take my board exams on Tuesday, so I was in dire need of some levity! smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard