Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Dean Cain was in it. I was wondering if it was worth buying. Has anyone seen it?

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's PG and has some nice kissing in it and a PG love scene. If you can get it on Amazon for $7 or $8 bucks or if you can get it on ebay for less... then yeah, I'd say it's worth buying.

I think it only got 2 stars, but I actually really enjoyed it. And the guy they got to play Dean's brother in the movie isn't bad to look at either - could almost be Dean's brother.

Otherwise, if you don't buy it... do you have a DVR? You can do a search for the movie and record it. Lifetime and WE both play it from time to time.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I have it on VHS, Dean's very yummy as a firefighter, but the story line's kind of dumb. Get it for the Dean eyecandy

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I thought it was cute for a tv movie. smile

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It was cute and mostly fun. (and filmed right here in Montréal. *squee!*)

Denise Richards isn't that great an actress, though - this could have been a lot better if she was... But worth watching at least once for sure. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ok I'm sold. I bought it on walmart.com. Lol. smile I guess Dean Cain IS the ultimate fireman fantasy... Should arrive next week. I'm a sucker for cute chick flicks, so I'm sure I'll adore it. Thanks for all the quick responses!

Columnist
Columnist
you can't get it here in Germany but I hope one of my friends will fly to USA and then he can get it for me. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I guess Dean Cain IS the ultimate fireman fantasy...
...and then some!

Which reminds me - he was a firefighter in "10.5 Apocalypse", too. I only caught some of it, dubbed in French (yuck! he sounds awful in French!) and missed the 2nd part of the mini-series, but it seemed to have some rather nice eye candy...

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I guess Dean Cain IS the ultimate fireman fantasy.
With a firefighter husband, at a personal level I'd have to disagree. laugh

But, undoubtedly, Dean comes a close second. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Which reminds me - he was a firefighter in "10.5 Apocalypse", too. I only caught some of it, dubbed in French (yuck! he sounds awful in French!) and missed the 2nd part of the mini-series, but it seemed to have some rather nice eye candy...
Ooo, I snagged that from Walmart a while ago, but I've yet to see it. That can go on our list of ones to watch!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hmmm... I might have to go check him out in a few more movies. So far I only turned on the TV the other day to catch him in Best Men. But I came in at the middle and I decided that I'd rather watch him in Lois and Clark. So I'm anixously awaiting I do but I don't, but in the meantime I might go check out some of the movies you guys mentioned.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
With a firefighter husband, at a personal level I'd have to disagree. [Big Grin]

But, undoubtedly, Dean comes a close second.
LOL, LabRat! laugh

Incidentally, someone at one of our TV stations likes this movie a lot. Bet it's a woman! drool It has been shown on Dutch TV three times already. I taped it and still have to watch it though. One of these evenings... I'm gonna curl up in bed and finally do so. Then at least I can fast forward past all those pesky commercial breaks.

Ursie wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard