Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#211625 05/01/07 02:35 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
The ex-wife of my cousin's fiancé (if it makes sense my cousin will be his second wife, but this story is about the first one...)

OK, so the ex-wife of my cousin's fiancé just had her own 2nd wedding...nice complicated thing with an arrangement of children (from her first marriage, and a previous relationship before that marriage, plus random-guy-I-don't-know-who-is-husband-no-2's own children) acting as members of the bridal party...

listen to this... for their honeymoon the couple (neither of which I know personally) decided to spend two weeks on a house-boat, while sailing on the great barrier reef (great spot in general for a honeymoon if ever there was one)

it wasn't a big houseboat as far as I know...
I have heard comparison's to the SS-Minow being thrown about by people who have seen the actual boat used on the trip

BUT

along with the essentials (sun tan lotion, coconut oil, some food and some bubbly, chocolate body paint [hehehe] etc.) they took some added "bonuses"...

the 6 teenaged boys (aged 8-16) who were the aforementioned bridal party, came too.... razz
I don't thing the I-Told-you-so's are even necessary goofy

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#211626 05/02/07 08:52 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
They took teenaged and pre-teen boys on their HONEYMOON? No wonder they cut the trip short!

"Don't look, sweetie, mommy and new-daddy are going to have a talk. Why don't you go swimming over there? No, I'm sure the sharks won't bite you. No, really, we need to talk! Yes, privately!"

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#211627 05/02/07 09:43 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by beethoven:
I am not going to string out a number of names that would imply their intelligence was as high as the brick wall I just injured
I'd say that the brick wall looks rather intelligent, at least when compared to the couple you mentioned. rotflol

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#211628 05/05/07 01:48 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:

"Don't look, sweetie, mommy and new-daddy are going to have a talk. Why don't you go swimming over there? No, I'm sure the sharks won't bite you. No, really, we need to talk! Yes, privately!"
lol rotflol I can picture that in my head too.

My brother's sister in law took her mother to her honeymoon. They were in such confined space though, they stayed in a hotel but the rooms were next to each other. I think her brother went too I dont remember. My brother made sure to make it very clear to my sister in law that his new mother in law would not part of their honeymoon.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
#211629 05/05/07 03:48 PM
Kerth
Kerth
My dad remarried when I was 12 years old and they took ALL of our newly formed family on the honeymoon (to Yellowstone) with them. That's five kids ages 12, 9, 8, 7 and 5. We had a blast and it's a family vacation that we all still remember fondly. They had their own room and we could stay up all night watching TV or jumping on the beds with no one around to discipline us. Ah, good times. laugh

Of course, later that summer, they took a private honeymoon without us. wink

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#211630 05/05/07 10:58 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
lol
sue and dachick...
somehow I see this one as being different from your experiences though...

for one thing
on a house boat, it would get kindof hard to find ANY privacy at all, so there-goes-the-long evenings with no adult supervision as SUE had...

SUE yours sounds like a Brady-Bunch rehash... am glad you enjoyed yourself

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#211631 05/06/07 08:34 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Sue S.:
My dad remarried when I was 12 years old and they took ALL of our newly formed family on the honeymoon (to Yellowstone) with them. That's five kids ages 12, 9, 8, 7 and 5. We had a blast and it's a family vacation that we all still remember fondly. They had their own room and we could stay up all night watching TV or jumping on the beds with no one around to discipline us. Ah, good times. laugh

Ah, now I know where you got your dirty mind! laugh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard