Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey all,

Wow, I’m so excited – it’s only a week until I hit the plane and fly to L.A.
There’s a conference at the UCLA during the weekend and I’ll be using the opportunity for some days of vacation. cool

So, guys, who of you has ever been there and could give me some advice about what one mustn’t miss... shopping (yeah, superman memorabilia), sightseeing, clubbing and stuff clap

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh I live there. ^_~ You should make a trip up to Hollywood of course. It is a bit different than you are probably expecting (and you probably wanna bring some mace) but it has some really neat shops and there are a lot of fun things to see there as well as clubs.

I love downtown LA. I spend a great deal of time in little tokyo and china town. Lots of great litte shops out there. smile

I'm sorta a homebody though in most respects. I don't really know of any clubs to go to but there are so many out there that I'm sure you will find something. The Laugh Factory is always a fun place if you really get desperate. smile

P.S If you have never had them... eat an In-n-Out burger before you leave. ^_~

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey jo,

thanks a lot so far smile
I'm definitely planning a trip to Hollywood, I guess it'd be a shame not going there for at least one day (as a matter of fact, when my family asked me what I'd like to visit in L.A., Hollywood was the only thing I could mention... pretty embarassing goofy )

Actually, I'm not a partygirl myself... but judging from a picture of our hideous youth hostel, my friend and me should spend as little time there as possible wink

Thanks again,
Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard