Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#210582 03/30/07 11:44 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Lois and Clark is the only TV show I can call myself obsessed with. There are other shows I really like, of course, but none I even feel like I have to catch every time they're on.

Some of my favorites:
House
Scrubs
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
Mad TV (the older ones)
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Ghost Hunters

I'm with you on Good Eats, Anna. Alton Brown is great!

Krissie, I had totally forgotten about Due South. I loved that show! Though I mostly got into it because of my Brendan Fraser obsession, not that he really has anything to do with the show, but there were enough similarities to attract me (you know, Benton Fraser/Brendan Fraser, Dudley Do-Right/mountie), but it's not what kept me watching, it was just a great show.

I'm sure I'm probably missing things, but oh well, that's the bulk of it.

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#210583 03/31/07 06:28 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Generally, I don't watch TV a lot any more, but there's several series that I still simply adore to watch:
  • Lois and Clark (duh, I wouldn't be here otherwise, now would I wink )
  • Scrubs (You just have to love JD's fantasies... and Dr Cox)
  • Futurama (an all-time fav - even better than Simpsons, IMHO)
  • Boys Over Flowers (a Japanese series - there's many others I enjoy watching, but that's my current obsession)

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -- Books of Bokonon
#210584 04/04/07 12:36 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I used to watch a lot of tv, but it has dwindled over the years.

I just have 1 or 2 that I keep track of any more:
Heros
Dances with stars(don't laugh!!)

Old addictions:
Star Trek(any incarnation)
Knight Rider
Beauty and the Beast(1st and 2nd season)
Lois and Clark (of course)

OK, I admit it -- I go for the fantasy/Sci Fi/adventure stuff

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#210585 04/28/07 03:20 PM
Blogger
Blogger
My must-watch shows at the moment are Desperate Housewives and Heroes, and 24 *would* be a must-watch if it weren't opposite Heroes frown I am catching up on the old seasons of 24 in syndication, though.

My Name Is Earl and Law And Order:SVU are not a must-watch shows for me, but if I'm around when they're on, I'll watch them.

I usually have the tv on in the background with the entertainment shows (Extra, AH, ET, etc) and Leno and Conan. I just don't pay 100% attention to them.

#210586 05/02/07 07:55 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Heard some interesting news today - allegedly Dead Like Me is going to be made into a film

News from MGM

Interesting if true. Now if they'd do Lois and Clark, or Wonderfalls, or...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#210587 05/15/07 10:47 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I just discovered the series Dexter but I am a big fan already. This show is GREAT! Love it! smile

In another style, I like the show "The Tudors", too. That must be my "History former student" side. wink

#210588 05/20/07 03:27 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Canadians may remember "Forever Knight" about a vampire who worked the night shift, and drank cow's blood supplied by a kind hearted female coroner. This show had the BEST series finale ever. I almost fell off my chair !

Every episode also featured flashbacks to other eras in his long life. I always suspecte Angel stole the idea here, though they claimed they did not.

This show is on my "really dumb and kinda lame, but somehow I love it anyway" list ( along with Beauty and the Beast)

I hear there's a new show with a similar premise coming out in the fall. I hope its as good ( or bad) .

#210589 05/20/07 04:05 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not sure whether this is a good or a bad thing, but there are absolutely no TV shows that make me drop everything to watch or that I make sure I record if I can't be in when they air.

The closest is Dr Who which, if I'm at home on a Saturday night, I'll watch. If I miss an episode, I'm not bothered - although, to be fair, I know there are other means at my disposal to view missed episodes. wink When Torchwood returns, I'll give that a second chance, but unless they start focusing on Jack more than the other, largely unlovable characters, I'll probably drop it again.

Otherwise, I'm more likely to take pleasure from documentaries, life-style shows, and current affairs programs. I fear I'm turning into a horribly boring person. laugh

Yvonne

#210590 05/20/07 06:04 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I fear I'm turning into a horribly boring person. [Big Grin]
I think it's probably more likely that you actually have a life, Y. goofy

LabRat (looking at the long list of recordings for the coming week she has pre-set on Virgin+ and wincing... laugh )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard