Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#210170 02/14/07 02:44 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And now, the moment at least some of you have been waiting for . . .

Darcy\'s New Blog - With Pictures of Her New Place!

I figured, with so many pictures shown on this board already, it would probably be better if I just linked to my blog with the pictures on it.

Leave comments here, there, anywhere, or nowhere! I'll still read them if I can get to them. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#210171 02/14/07 03:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Darcy - your place looks real nice! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#210172 02/15/07 02:50 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#210173 02/15/07 04:22 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooooooh, house pictures! I'm a sucker for house pictures!

This looks very comfortable and cosy, Darcy! I love the 'book nook' and the kitchen looks lovely. And a real fire to cosy up to! I'm so envious!

I'm glad you've settled in so well. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#210174 02/15/07 04:49 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks, Labby!

I like the book nook too. And once I've got all my books moved over here, it'll actually be full. I'm going to put my favorite books upstairs in the front, top portions of the book cases, and then my other books will go in the back of the small shelves, or on the book case on the 1st floor.

The fireplace is just a gas fireplace, but it's still warm. I've actually been thinking about going down there this morning to watch a movie or something. smile

Darcy\'s Place
#210175 02/18/07 12:26 PM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Ooh, this looks like a beautiful home, Darcy! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#210176 01/26/08 03:02 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks, Anna!

Anyway, the reason I'm bumping this thread up to the top is because I've decided to add something to my blog: the Ultimate Archive of Darcy's Written Works.

Seriously, folks, it took me HOURS to get these posted and organized. I have my fanfiction from every fandom I've ever participated in (including L&C), my original fiction, and my poetry.

Today\'s entry goes into what I've just said a bit further. Check it out, and leave me feedback if you wish. I appreciate any and all input. smile

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard