Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What it really does is make me interested in how people pictured me before they saw my picture...

hm...

laugh

SmirkyRaven

Features Writer
Features Writer
Actually, I pictured you as your avatar. =D If I don't know what someone looks like, that's usually what pops into my brain... *blush*

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Merriwether
Merriwether
Actually, I pictured you as your avatar. =D If I don't know what someone looks like, that's usually what pops into my brain... *blush*
Dido blush

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok, let's see if I can do this. Apologies in advance if the picture is too big, It's a work picture from a calendar they did. Coming to a billboard near you... goofy

As you can see, I'll never have to worry about turning gray. On the downside though, I'll never have to worry about turning gray. I miss my hair. mecry

jump

[Linked Image]

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
MIKE!! I've *so* been wondering if that was you... After seeing your story on the archive, I kept thinking... Is that... Is that... Oh, my criminy!!

(If you can't figure out who I am, ask Cindy... she knows.)

And hey, I've seen a pic of you with the hair...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Specifically with Smirky but also with a lot of you, I based my gender "guesses" on how you wrote your posts. Smirky, somehow while reading DD, I already knew you were in college since you told us, but the way you talked about your brother or something, I knew you were female. I think it had something to do with how you responded to the chainsaw threats that confirmed it.

I think Arawn was the only one that it took me awhile to finally glean from a post his gender.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really? Arawn? I had him pegged with the first post of his I ever read.

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
It's funny how we all interpret the same things differently. For example, I always thought that Smirky was a girl - never occurred to me to think otherwise. On the other hand, it was ages before I picked up on the fact that Arawn and Terry were guys. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Merriwether
Merriwether
That was about it for me too, Lisa.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I tend to think that most of the people here are female, unless their screen name makes something in my brain say, "MASCULINE!"

For instance, I KNEW that Terry Leatherwood and Woody are guys all along, but thought that Arawn and Anks were female until I was told otherwise (for Arawn) or saw a picture (for Anks).

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I didn't know about Anks til I saw the pic.

And if any of you were wondering about my surprised reaction when I saw Michael's pic - Well, I used to work with all three of those people in the pic. Small world, isn't it?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yeah I was definitely surprised that Anks was a boy!! Haha, sorry, Anks!

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I don't think I really thought of AnKS either way, but I kinda guessed he was male.

Top Banana
Top Banana
definitely surprised that Anks was a boy!!
goofy

I guess it's partly because of the capitalizations in my screen name (AnKS)... some FOLCs told me they thought my name was Ann or something..

but I kinda guessed he was male
Thanks Woody fort the vote of confidence wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's so much fun seeing what all of you guys look like! Here's one of mine... if it actually works. This picture was taken last summer. To put things back in context, no, I'm not on the Titanic and that thing in the background is no iceberg; it's 4 am and I'm waiting for the sun to rise on the Grand Canyon. smile
[img]http://images20.fotki.com/v382/photos/1/11220/2452098/IMG_1245_jpg-vi.jpg?1171584117[/img]

Kaethel smile

Edit: Uploaded it to my photo site for you, Kae!

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I can't see your pic, Kaethel.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The first time it didn't show for me, Kae. I had to click in "show picture". Now it's working.

Maybe you could upload the pic to ImageShack .

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
For instance, I KNEW that Terry Leatherwood and Woody are guys all along,
I had a mental block with Terry for the longest time. Even after I knew he was a he, I'd refer to him as a she. (Sorry, Terry! <G>). I guess it was just the mental association of Terry/Teri. I got past it eventually and have it right now, but it did take a time. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I just found this thread and I love seeing what everyone looks like. So...

pic

This is our most recently posed picture.

And yes, RaggedyAnne should always have red hair!

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wait...what d'you mean Tank is a GUY?! With all that interest in ladies' hairdos....
shock

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard