Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Merriwether
Merriwether
It does show up, at least for me.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow!! as said earlier, nice to put a face to the profile name...

Well, here's mine (pretty recent.. from winter hols.. in India..) I keep switching between having-a-beard and clean-shaved... wave

[Linked Image]

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is it just me, or do all people turn out looking *nothing* like you imagined them?
hehe - no, it's not just you. As a matter of fact, when I saw my picture, I realized I look nothing like I thought I did.

rotflol

I'm sorry... I can't help being completely silly sometimes. Seriously, though, it's fun to see people's real faces. What is the strangest to me is to realize some of you guys are a lot younger than I expected.

Lots of nice smiles on everyone. This was such a cool idea. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Looks like I'm going to post mine to. wink

[Linked Image]

This is a pic of Sara and I. We went out and decided to have a few drinks. *Sigh* I miss those times.

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey! Wait a sec!

That's not Spider-man!

That's L'Homme Araignée!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's L'Homme Araignée!
Actually.... I've always heard him being referred to as "l'araignée" in French. Even in the theme song (cause, yeah, we translate those too...)

In this case, though, the tag on the wall said Spider-Man. In fact, if anything, French people are more likely to use the English names than were are, here in Québec.

Mr. Clean, on the other hand....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I really love seeing all your pics! (Is it just me, or do all people turn out looking *nothing* like you imagined them?)
Oh I know! And I know for me, at least half of it is that I don't really picture people. I just picture their screen names and their icons LOL. So it's just weird actually being able to put a face with a name.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
I really love seeing all your pics! (Is it just me, or do all people turn out looking *nothing* like you imagined them?)
Oh I know! And I know for me, at least half of it is that I don't really picture people. I just picture their screen names and their icons LOL. So it's just weird actually being able to put a face with a name.
It's the same for me.

This is a pic of Sara and I. We went out and decided to have a few drinks
Rachel, which one are you?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Columnist
Columnist
Heh, guess it would help to say which one.

I'm on the left. Blonde hair.

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I usually lurk on these boards, but once in a while I make a contribution of my own, just like now smile

My problem was not the lack of photos, it was not being able to choose lol. I had so many photos to choose from, so these are some of the photos where I look at my best.

This first one is just to say 'Hi!'

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/82/281637427_bff1c1903c.jpg?v=0[/img]

Me with my 'flat' hair, on the train. (I switch back between curls and no curls, depending on the amount of work I want to put in doing my hair.)

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/101/276461871_6a37e9449c.jpg?v=0[/img]

Me with curling hair and two friends laugh

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/282222457_2727ad68fc.jpg?v=0[/img]

Me with a friend at a party, *not* my boyfriend wink

[Linked Image]

And I agree, it's nice to be able to link a face to a nickname. I especially loved Sue's queen photo (I take it we're not gonna see the devil horned version of it? :p ) and Selinde's two dimensional pic laugh

Greets,

~ An ~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Lara, you should do a devil-horned one without the crown, and one with. That way she can be queen, queen of evil, or just evil.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woody - unless you post your own picture *and* send me a written note from Sue saying she doesn't mind if I do this, then believe me when I say I'm not going to take a crack at it.

Mind you, if you want to see a 3D Queen of Evil, I can sooooo render one for you. I have all I need for that on my computer and it's just aching to be used.

Kerth
Kerth
My 3 year old son took this picture for me tonight.
This is me

P.S. Yes, they're real and they're spectacular!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooh! This looks *fun*! It's so great to be able to put faces with the names and icons of everyone around here. Brilliant idea!

I'll dig around on my hard drive tomorrow and see what I can bring to light.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

SmirkyRaven

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
hey, that's what I said. *lol* (about MY pics, I mean...)

groobie - how bout a pic of your nifty tattoo?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh... you mean... you guys are, like, real. goofy S'okay, though. It's a nice attic wink

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, I suppose I should chime in here . . . After all, I *love* threads like this--it's fun to collect pics of all the FoLCs out there. Currently I have 55 different FoLCs in pics.

[Linked Image]
That's me in my dorm room there.

Oh, let's see, I can dig up a pic of Woody, I think. He *is* my brother, after all . . . devil

[Linked Image]
There he is, with bird on arm--this was during their trip to visit me in Honduras around Christmas 2005. The pic was taken at a bird park of sorts--lots of tropical birds in large roomy cages and some you could hold. Our mom's in the background to the left, and our dad's the guy way in the background taking pics of birds in a cage.

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I did, however, dig up a long-lost post telling of the time Chris Mulder and I left North Carolina to visit with Annette Ciotola and Wendy Richards in Pennsylvania, which (thank you Wendy!) has a picture.
/me points out that she's lost at least 20 pounds since that photo was taken. :rolleyes:

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
This is a fun thread! Here are a couple pics from WAFF 2006. The first is of us at my parents' place when we had a BBQ and played board games with some of my RL friends. The second is of us at the Troll in Seattle while we were sightseeing. laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

EDIT: Grrr, I've been having this problem lately. The pics only show up as dashes on the post. Can anyone see them?

~Anna

Kerth
Kerth
I can't see them, but I had the same problem - just because the name of the pic contained an 'ä'. Took me a while to find out the reason, though. grumble Maybe you used a sign or non-standard letter, too?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard