Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#209154 12/19/06 07:25 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
D8a\'s Space

Just set this up. Will be adding more as time permits.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, I've got a space too - I just can't remember the exact URL for it, and it's blocked at work. So, I'll post the URL later. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Kerth
Kerth
Fine space, D8a! But why do I get it partially in English, and partially in German? Not that I'd mind, but it's kind of confusing.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Columnist
Columnist
I've got one, too.

http://www.myspace.com/storyaboutlove

Y'all might like the layout. I know I had fun making it. wink

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Top Banana
Top Banana

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Olympe:
Fine space, D8a! But why do I get it partially in English, and partially in German? Not that I'd mind, but it's kind of confusing.
I have no idea why it would be in bi-lingual. It all looks english to me.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Kerth
Kerth
Since I have the same problem with the other places, I believe this site has a means to find out my native language - and use it as far as possible. Since the German site isn't done completely, I see it partly in German and partly in English. Needless to say, I don't like it that way.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have one but i don't use it much:

http://www.myspace.com/jojo_da_crow

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, Olympe, if you look around the site, there might be some way of choosing all English. And yeah, they can 'see' your IP address so they know where you are coming from.

Hey, Darcy. I like Orson Scott Card, too.

Batman, eh, D8A? Well, I came up as Superman (as if I wouldn't... I'm so much like Clark Kent it's scary.. Well, except I'm a woman)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I didn't find anything to change to "All English, please!".

Btw, I turned out to be like Spidey. Cool.

Kerth
Kerth
I implied to my students that I had a MySpace, but that they'd never figure out my nickname, so they won't be able to find it. One of my kids asked me for extra credit if she could find it...I said sure! But I don't really have one! rotflol I can't imagine how much time they'll spend searching for it!!!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Merriwether
Merriwether
I have one. I had one for a while, but I just started to make it nicer. It's a work in progress.

http://www.myspace.com/roo_bored_24_7

I also have a Friendster page.

http://www.friendster.com/kungfuroo

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
http://www.myspace.com/fauvism08

Add me anytime. I might actually remember to use it.

JD goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by Classicalla:
Hey, Darcy. I like Orson Scott Card, too.
Excellent. smile

May I ask why the two of you do not (to the best of my knowledge) hang out over at Hatrack River ?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
May I ask why the two of you do not (to the best of my knowledge) hang out over at Hatrack River?
Oh, my. I didn't know about it. I better check it out!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Columnist
Columnist
I'll join the club and add mine too.

Symbolicangel\'s Myspace

I check it every now and then.
peep Probably not as often as I should.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Top Banana
Top Banana
May I ask why the two of you do not (to the best of my knowledge) hang out over at Hatrack River?
Because I spend most of my time over here, of course. smile

For a while though, I was a member of one of the writing discussion groups through Hatrack River, but that was a few years back.

I currently have THIRTY-TWO books on the top shelf of my tallest book case by Orson Scott Card. Two of which, I just got Christmas morning (Treasure Box and Magic Street--Just finished the last one tonight, and LOVED THEM BOTH!).

Darcy\'s Place
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by Classicalla:
Oh, my. I didn't know about it. I better check it out!!
Hooray! smile I have the same screen-name there as I do here.
Originally posted by DSDragon:
Because I spend most of my time over here, of course. smile

For a while though, I was a member of one of the writing discussion groups through Hatrack River, but that was a few years back.

I currently have THIRTY-TWO books on the top shelf of my tallest book case by Orson Scott Card. Two of which, I just got Christmas morning (Treasure Box and Magic Street--Just finished the last one tonight, and LOVED THEM BOTH!).
Silly girl. You should spend time in both places! laugh

Sounds like you own more OSC than I do, although my collection is growing. (I'm slowly buying all the ones that came out when I was too poor to buy 'em and just took out from the library. And there are a few -- like Lost Boys -- that I don't want to own. I can't ever read that one again. frown ) Treasure Box and Magic Street are both marvelous, though. smile (My copy of MS is signed. [/brag])

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Silly girl. You should spend time in both places!
I really don't want to spend time on a message board about an author whose books--as much as I love them--I'm not allowed to write fanfiction about. Which is a big part of the reason why I stay away from Hatrack River most of the time.

I only JUST started reading OSC a year ago Sunday, when my Dad gave me Ender's Game for Christmas. I've been buying (and as close to immediately as possible, reading) as many OSC books as I possibly could ever since.

Darcy\'s Place
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard