Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey everyone,

A very good friend of mine lost his precious beagle on November 18th. He was out hiking with him and his other dog and Stetson ran off after a hare and never returned. frown This dog is highly trained (my friend spent more than 10 years as a professional animal trainer) and most certainly would have come back if he could.

He was lost in New Gloucester, Maine (Swamp Road area near New Bennett Road/Snow Hill/Chandler Mills Road).

He had on an ID collar with reflective tags, so certainly if anyone found him they would have known who to call.

I'm not certain if anyone lives in the area, but if you do and you happen to have seen Stetson, please get in touch. My friend is worried that something has happened, over the last two weeks he has been putting up posters everywhere, he is even offering a reward.

I know this is a long shot, but please if you know or see anything, please let us know. I'd really like for my friend to have his boy home for Christmas! Most of us here understand how big a part of the family our animals are - as you can imagine my friend is just stricken with grief! I live 1000 miles away so this is all I can do to help him, but I know how upset he and his wife are over this loss. frown

I've uploaded a copy of the posters he is posting all around town so y'all can see what Stetson looks like. If anyone is in the area, please keep an eye out. Thanks!

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/stetsonposter1.jpg

ETA: I didn't want to put my friend's phone number all over the internet (I'm going to be crossposting this) - so if anyone DOES have any info, please e-mail gmurray122@aol.com for contact information. Thanks.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Merriwether
Merriwether
I would...but I'm in the NW US.

Hope he finds the dog soon.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard