Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
... what with having written a fifth and sixth virtual season after the show was cancelled.

But check this out.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
jawdrop

That's just---wow. Well if ever I question my own endeavors in writing about a cancelled show, the web series just knocks my musings out of the park! That's dedictated to the MAX.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There is also two virtual seasons for Voyager
Voyager Virtual Seasons Project .

And this one takes it to another level. They created their own series at Star Trek: Hidden Frontier .

Now that is drive!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Well, I always thought the most impressive example was the buffy fans. I know about five different virtual season 8 followed by a season 9 (and three of them even have even a season 10 currently in writing!), about three virtual season 6 for Angel (and a season 7), plus manu shows invented by the fans: a show about Willow, another about Spike, another about Faith (these three has at least 2 seasons each), one about Giles, and even one about Illyria! And since I don't follow all that, there is probably more that I don't know about! I would have given the links, except I didn't keep them all, and some are in french anyway, but that's darned impressive!

They even made false credits videos for the shows that doesn't really exist. The buffy fans really are something!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard