Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey everyone!

Over at Zoomway's message boards, and on IRC, we have started to discuss possible FoLC fests for the coming year. laugh

We are considering having a SEFF (South East FoLC Fest) in Nashville, Tennessee sometime in the summer of 2007. This idea is still very much in the planning stages, but nonetheless, I have sort of taken it upon myself to begin organizing the event. wink

If anyone here would be willing to come to the Nashville area next summer to meet some fellow fans, please read on! laugh

I have high hopes, I think this is going to be a lot of fun. dance

If you want to learn more, you can visit the thread over at Zoom's boards:

http://www.zoomway.net/cgi-bin/boards/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/003026.html?

Most importantly ... to anyone who is *at all* interested in possibly attending next year, I just ask that you take a moment to please join the Yahoo! group that I set up for this specific purpose.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SEFF2007/

There won't be a lot of e-mail generated from this list, and it is completely moderated so spam should not be an issue at all. There is no committment of any kind yet, I simply want to have all the interested people on one list so that I can keep track of everyone during these planning stages. wink The people on this list will also have a lot of say in the details of the event, such as dates, activities, costs, etc. So basically if you think you might want to come, it is important that you let me know as soon as possible. You can always back out later - there is no committment until just weeks before the event when we will start requesting deposits for hotel costs and the like.

I hope that some of you might be interested enough to join our list, and with any luck I'll be seeing some of you next summer here in Nashville! If anyone has any questions, comments, or other ideas about SEFF 2007, feel free to e-mail me at supergem4@yahoo.com! laugh

P.S. If you do decide to join the Yahoo! group, please just indicate to me somehow that you are a member of the fic boards. Since I am moderating membership and posts, I want to be sure I don't accidentally turn anyone away because I don't recognize the e-mail address. blush Thanks! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A trip to Nashville sounds great to me!! I signed up for the Yahoo group. smile

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard