Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Boring people?!? No, Erin, not at all. I'm still here, reading each segment as soon as I can, but I've been terrible about commenting lately. And I would imagine that's true of most others - lack of time/laziness/whatever.

I *love* how Clark was showing his feelings for Lois while in the Suit. Not a smart move, to be sure, and I hope that people didn't pick up on it (although I have my suspicions about Agnes smile ), but it was lovely to see, and great that Lois was the one who had to point it out to him.

And now, needless to say, I'm suspicious of her editor. The timing of the fire and attack is just too coincidental. smile1

I'll try to do better about feedback, and I'm ready for more anytime... smile

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I apologize for this being so long
Apologize??? Erin, you have be kidding! There's nothing to apologize for. This story is terrific, I loved it right since the beginning and I love more yet each new part. smile1 I can't have enough this story!

Consider this FDK to part 27 and 28. goofy

Part 27 was my preferred until now. [Linked Image] It was sweet, romantic and touching. I loved each paragraph, each line. [Linked Image] Fantastically well written! whinging Poor Lois. But, at last, she let herself grieve for her family, as she said to Clark do, and that shall give her closure now and on. smile

Oh, more one thing: was the man in Lois's apartment this Smith? Was he who attacked her too? Did he get to tap her phone line? OMG! eek She talked to Clark after that! I'm too upset now. [Linked Image]

Keep on, Erin! Your work is fabulous! I want more, more, please! The sooner, the better. grovel

Andreia (always a fan of this story) hail

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
BORING? *Boring?!?!?!?!?* Erin, and I mean this in the most respectful way, but ... are you *crazy?* LOL! Nothing you write could ever be boring, least of all this fantastic story! wink I've been with 'ya all along, and though I'm bad sometimes at posting feedback, I drop *everything* the moment I see that you've posted a new part. smile1

It just keeps getting better and better! thumbsup Poor Lois whinging , I could just *feel* her pain in this part and I'm glad that Clark didn't let her push him away. She needed to grieve just as much as he did. Sigh. Major WAFF, and I *love* that!! clap

This is just an amazing story, fantastically written, and as usual I cannot wait for more! Keep it coming Erin, and remember that we're right there with you until "the end!" notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
It's 2:38 a.m. here and I'm busy printing the latest post of your story and stuffing my bag with the papers, which I'm going to read it, giving all my attention (at this hour I'm not so awake), during my trip on train tomorrow (well, later this morning). You know how much I love your story, Erin! I'll be able to comment late afternoon tomorrow

'night

Simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Erin, this story is definately not boring! I read each part at least two more times right after reading it for the first time! I'm addicted this story! drool

I'm so glad Clark is there to take care of her!

Thank you for posting!!!!!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This part was very touching. I loved Agnes's dog barking at Superman<g> Clark is such a sweetie. Lois is one lucky girl all around. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, what they said. I've been reading this story as soon as it comes out and looking forward to the next post and was very glad to see it when it came back, especially on a regular schedule.

Don't rush yourself. Don't apologize. Personally, I haven't been commenting because I've been going nuts and writin is very hard for me right now. Which is also my excuse for not joining the crowd in heartily and publically welcoming CC's new story. But, even though reading is very tiring for me, too, I've been been gladly keeping up with both stories.

Sorry I haven't been holding up my side of things, but please, don't think it's because of any lack in you or your story.

It's original and it's fresh and it's got a fun feel to it. I love Agnes, and your playful Lois.

Well, playful in the first half of this part, anyway.

I do hope her place isn't bugged now, but Clark should have been able to tell if it had. He's very good at noticing that sort of thing, and he did have time to do a deliberate sweep.

Glad Clark was able to get her to get treatment for the concussion. Too bad there wasn't an option other than the hospital.

Anyway... not bored here. Looking forward to the next part, and sorry I haven't been giving you the comments you deserve.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heck no, you're not boring me! Believe me, I wouldn't be up at 1 in the morning reading if you were. I've been bad about not commenting lately, but I've definitely been keeping up with this story!

Jen
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

WOW! This is excellent. smile1 I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A strong and emotional instalment.

We get to see all the facets of Lois, from happy and playful to emotionally distraught and physically battered, as she is put through the wringer.

I like that even though her life is being threatened by someone who has the physical upper hand she still fights back. It wasn't too smart, but it is something she would do.

Looking forward to the next part.

Tank (who figures Lois will have to get an assortment of hats now to deal with her new, significant bald spot)

Kerth
Kerth
/me thwaps Erin... not boring wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yep, I'm not bored either. I really like this story and am always happy to find another installment.

On the one hand, I'm glad you're heading toward the end, because I want to know how the Luthor/Kryptonite thing goes, and I want to know how Lois and Clark resolve the long-distance relationship issue. On the other hand, that means you'll be done with the story soon, which means we'll all have to start bugging you with the eternal Folc rallying cry of "Then what happened? Sequel! Epilogue!! More More More!!"

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
clap clap clap

I love this post, Erin! (well, when I don't love a post of yours? laugh ) Particularly Clark's incapacity to hide his feelings for Lois when he's Superman! And Lois is so enchantingly sweet when she's with Superman-who-is-her-lover! I said I was sensing a WHAM coming, but I don't think you are quite finished putting Lois or Clark at risk, aren't you? I mean, Clark is still perfectly fine and, even if I am not happy when he's hurt, I don't think Bureau and Luthor are not going to try to bring him down! But above all Lois needs to bring out all the hurt she's bottling inside, and probably something extreme, like concrete fear to lose Clark, will be able to make it.
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Simona smile
(who hopes her comments be coherent, at 2:13 in the morning she's more than a little sleepy)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you SOOO much, everyone, for letting me know you're still reading and enjoying this story! It is wonderful to hear. And thanks for the reassurances that I'm not boring you to tears. I'd hate for that to happen! dizzy

I'll be posting the next part in the next day or so.

THANKS AGAIN! smile

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I'll be posting the next part in the next day or so.
ERIN!!!!!!!! wink

Simona smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard