Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hello all!

Does anyone remember an old animated bit from Seasame Street where the kid lost his bike and he had to go around and find it. He walked through some freaky places with weird creature or buildings. It looks very 70s. I remember it used to freak me out when I was little. I was wondering if anyone has seen a link around for it or remembers what I am talking about.

The animation is similar to this one , at You Tube, but more weird!

Thanks!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. I think.

Now, if I could only remember which of the many fora I'm on I discussed this about a year ago!

The one where he has to go backwards past everything he saw to get home, yes?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Nevermind. I FOUND it. Gee, after months of wondering what it was, I remember it just after I post this message. Geesh.
The Lost Boy...not the lost bike.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Merriwether
Merriwether
That's the one! "Make the first thing the last" -- that's the bit I can never quite remember correctly (and thus can never Google properly).

Judging by Google, though, a lot of people were freaked by that as kids!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard