Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Good gracious, Yvonne, you do know how to create wild scenarios, don't you? Opening up whole crates full of cans of worms... seems like this altClark is beaten down by life (and Lana razz ) but not quite so far gone that he isn't with Lois. Granted, an affair is not the same as being married -- for one thing, it's a lot less satisfying for him. And, speaking as a married woman, I'm not generally in favor of husbands having affairs smile These sure look like some weird circumstances, though, so I'm willing to wait and see how this all plays out.

So, switched bodies? Did altClark have powers to start with? He sure wasn't used to using them, anyway -- will our Clark in his body be able to use them?

And what's in that notebook, anyway?

Is it time for the next section yet? smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
I agree 100% with Pam. And I won't generally read fic with affairs in it . . . but I am intrigued enough here to wait and see how this plays out.

Bring on part 2! laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Yvonne, this is fabulous and SO intriguing. I've thought up so many questions I don't even know where to start. I'm glad our Clark recognizes that something is going on in "his" household with Lana (ick, ick and yuck), and I can't wait to find out more about why "that" Clark is sure he's in another body.

I'm going to stop now, except to tell you that I LOVE this and I really hope another part will be coming soon - Monday, you said? But I'm holding out hope since you said you'd be posting daily for awhile that there will be more tomorrow... smile

More, more, more!!!

V

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting beginning.

I see Yvonne has everyone fooled into thinking that this Lana is the typical, nasty, manipulative, evil person that everyone wants to believe she is. But I know better.

What was she hiding from Clark in that notebook? Merely the plans for his big surprize party, that's what. Why else would she want him to not work late, and to offer to pick him up and drive him home.

tsk, tsk. The gentle readers are so predictible.

Tank (who smiles smugly because Lois figured it all out first)

Merriwether
Merriwether
aHEM!

"Posting daily," you said?

WELL? wildguy wildguy wildguy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry, Rivka - this is the first time I've sat down in front of a computer today.

Thanks, Pam, Rivka, Tank and Vicki for keeping an open mind on this one. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea - to be honest, I'm not even sure I'm totally happy with making altClark an adulterer, but the idea came to me and I decided to run with it and see if I could make it work.

At least Tank understands what so many have failed to comprehend. Tank, come over here and swell the ranks of the Lana Appreciation Society. We're a small, fairly exclusive band of folcs, but we're very friendly. laugh

Yvonne

Merriwether
Merriwether
You're forgiven (mostly because I see there's another part up wink ).

You simply have the bad luck to be posting the week I need many distractions so that I can avoid cleaning for Passover. goofy

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This Clark was obviously new to the concept of universe hopping, so he must be from a different dimension to the other Clark. Oh, boy. Just how many dimensions were there out there, and just how many Clarks was she destined to meet in her lifetime?
I like universe hopping Clarks! laugh

And I'm with the predictable band that doesn't trust Lana one inch. wink

Off to read the next part!

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard