Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is so weird, I swear.. There's got to be someone out there making these things happen on purpose, cause it's so much coincidence, it's starting to blow my mind!

A week and a half ago, my office at work was... well.. kinda flooded. There's a thread somewhere with a nice pic of what my ceiling looks like now. Yucky. Anyway.........

That office has a superb view of "Clark Street". Yes. Clark.

Today, they moved me into a temp office so they can fix the ceiling and put on a new coat of paint. I ended up in an office accross a woman named... Lois. Yep, that's what I said... Lois.

Now, given that this person's office also has a view on Clark Street and that from the desk where I sat all day, I could see right through her office and all the way to the street, this means I had a great view of.... you guessed it.... Lois and Clark.

Granted it's not Lois *Lane* or Clark *Kent* (although a *lane* can be a *street* and that's the Clark we've got in this story) -- it's still *Lois* and *Clark*.

You know, come to think of it, I moved into that office (overloking Clark Street) just days after coming back from a trip to Memphis (and yes, of course, I went to Graceland and believe you me, I did find a way to say "Great Shades of Elvis"!)....

I wonder if I should expect them to hire a kid named Jimmy, now?

I swear, this is just so crazy..!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
LOL, that is too funny, Lara smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
LOL! I love stuff like that, Lara! Reminds me of this thread from a while back in which people listed the names of people they knew with L&C related names (and streets, too). goofy

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
smile Hey Sara, thanks for that link. I'm all smiles now. For one thing it's not *just me* and then of course it was just plain hilarious to read these things there. smile

(and your sig is worth quite a few laughs too. hehehe! I'm sorry I missed that ep of Will & Grace!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha! This is so funny. I just had to add to it. Back in July I went up to New York City for a vacation - my first trip there ever. It was awesome!

But when I was in Brooklyn, I noticed this and just had to take a picture of it. Hee hee. laugh

Hmm, I knew Lois didn't want to take Clark's last name - but did Clark take hers? laugh

[Linked Image]

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Ha! This is so funny. I just had to add to it. Back in July I went up to New York City for a vacation - my first trip there ever. It was awesome!
DJ, I am going to NYC for the first time next week. Any suggestions on what I should see? (You can email me if you like so we aren't hijacking the thread.)

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
smile hehe - cool pic!!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A similar thing happened to me a few days ago at the sea side. I parked my car in front of Hotel KENT(by sheer concidence!) and there was Hotel DEANna a few meters away...
I stopped at a shoe shop and I saw some pairs of CLARKs and some sneakers of a brand named SPERRY..ahah!!
I love when things like this happen to me...they constantly remind me how much I'm devoted to L&C!! blush
I loved reading the link part too!! cool

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Kerth
Kerth
I guess I won't feel like such a dweeb when I admit that I was delighted when a sales rep gave me a mug for Lane Telecom because it has "LANE" in big blue letters on a white background. I always keep the mug turned on my desk so that I only see "Lane" and not "Telecom". laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Lara - glad you liked it. laugh

Hee hee, Lolly, that's too funny.

Hey, Sue, if you're a dweeb, then I am too, and what good company I keep then. wink

Lisa I sent you a message about New York on the new cool message system we have - so go check your messages. cool

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well there you go... it keeps happening...

They've just hired someone whose last name is Clark - his first name starts with a K (I forget what it is...) -- so his initials are K.C. (I wonder if that makes him a Bizarro C.K.? LOL!) anyway... the receptionnist tells me she's been waiting to be able to talk to me about it for a couple days (couldn't before cause it wasn't official yet) and she apparently blames me for filling her head with so much Superman stuff, that she filled out all his employee forms under the name "Clark Kent". LOL!

Can't wait to meet this guy. Hope he has a good sense of humor. smile Worst case, we can call him KC and pretend we're at the Montecito. (and I'm so far off my own topic now, it's just plain silly!)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard