Next Thread
Print Thread
#207955 09/09/06 03:25 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
smallville it almost time.

big question when does it come back on??? dance

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#207956 09/10/06 05:27 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
premiers 9/28 at 8 pm Eastern on the new network CW

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#207957 09/10/06 06:25 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am so, sooooo counting the days! smile YAY!!!!

I didn't want to like this show at first. For 4 full years I completely refused to watch it at all. And then I caught some of the 5th season and thought, well it's not so bad... not so bad indeed! I'm loving it so much now, I went out and bought season 4 and you can be certain I'll be stopping by the DVD store this Tuesday when S5 comes out -- and I'm going to go into marathon mode so I can watch it all before S6 starts. hehehehe! smile

I have to tell you... what really did it for me and made me want to watch it... is Lois. wink I LOVE their Lois Lane, she is just SO cool. I like the subtle little hints towards the future they keep including in there as well. It's just so well done. smile

Don't get me started about the whole witch thing OR about Lana altogether, though, cause you're in for an earfull. hehehe!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#207958 09/11/06 12:01 AM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I hate their Lois and am hoping for Chlois (yes, I know how unlikely it is). She supports Clark. And has ambition and determination and a love of journalism. And a high school diploma.

Now, if TPTB would just aknowledge that Lana isn't perfect . . .

#207959 09/11/06 03:52 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Argghhh, you just remind me of the fact that you are excited about Season 6, while I'm happy that Season 5 will be aired here for the first time.

frown frown frown

But I'm really looking forward to Clark finding out that Chloe knows the secret thumbsup .

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#207960 09/11/06 11:41 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Tzigone:
I hate their Lois and am hoping for Chlois (yes, I know how unlikely it is). She supports Clark. And has ambition and determination and a love of journalism. And a high school diploma.

Now, if TPTB would just aknowledge that Lana isn't perfect . . .
I LOVE their Lois! laugh Are you kidding? She is second only to Teri's Lois in L&C IMHO. And Smallville's Lois didn't drop out of HIGH SCHOOL, she dropped out of college. I suspect she may go back - heck even I dropped out a few times before finally going back. razz Anyway, Lois is the only thing that makes that show watchable for me - and for many others too. thumbsup

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#207961 09/11/06 01:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I LOVE their Lois! laugh Are you kidding? She is second only to Teri's Lois in L&C IMHO.
I second that. smile She totally rocks!

Anyway, Lois is the only thing that makes that show watchable for me - and for many others too. thumbsup
Well... I have to say, their Clark makes me melt - like *totally* - but if Lois wasn't on that show, I might never have started watching it in the first place. The first time I actually sat down to watch an ep was because there was a sampler in with L&C S2, it was the 1st epi from S4 -- when Lois meets Clark for the first time. And OMG, what an amazing scene that was. Woohoo!! laugh Then I saw a few from S5 and managed to get myself hooked. But most definitely, she's the one thing that made me want to watch a show that I had said I wouldn't ever start watching.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard