Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#207920 09/05/06 04:51 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I'm just so glad to be part of this message board. I heard great things about it and of course I'm a big fan of Lois and Clark for years... well since it aired I think it was in 1993:) I'm just so glad to beable to share my love for this show with all of you...

Hope to talk to you soon and can't wait to read more fanfics you guys are so talented it's so unreal:) and do you know where the transcript for season 5 I remember them talking about it and getting ready for season 5 but when the show got cancelled well they never show it...

lv you all Sara

Clark: There's no such word as chumpy.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!"
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am!
#207921 09/05/06 04:54 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey, welcome to the boards! wave

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
#207922 09/05/06 05:03 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi and welcome!! I love the message board too...it's great with a lot of interesting things every day!
I don't remember where S5 transcription is...sorry...
bye wave

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
#207923 09/05/06 08:39 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, welcome, Sara! Have fun in the playground. And read fast - you have a lot of catching up to do. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#207924 09/05/06 09:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm not sure there was much actually written for Season 5. You may be thinking of the collective works of several fans called Season 5. I'm not exactly where to find it, but I know someone can point to the right place.

If there were actual scripts for Season 5 or the at least for the wrap up of the cliff hanger, I'd like to see that, too.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#207925 09/05/06 10:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome Sara!

No they never wrote any actual episodes for season 5. They had some ideas in the works for it. After a chat that the fans had recently with Dean Cain - he told us that the show had finally been cancelled when Teri Hatcher had become pregnant. Her doctor needed her to take it easy and the show put a lot of physical demands on her. There were several other things that came into play also but since she was going to have to take time off for a while, that's when the show was finally cancelled.

But anyway, I digress... The fans missed the show so much that they pooled their collective talents and wrote a 5th and a 6th season of fanfic which can be found here (on the fanfic archive):

Season 5

Season 6

I've read them all and they are very good.

There is also another season 5 out there called the unaired fifth season. It was also a collaborative effort by some talented fanfic authors - one in particular that I enjoyed from that season was Mxysplit by Sheila Harper. But you can find that collection here:

Unaired Fifth Season

And I'll give myself a shameless plug here too while I'm at it. I loved seasons 5 & 6 (aka S5 & S6) so much that I continued the story with a story I wrote entitled "Help Not Wanted". You can find that story here:
Help Not Wanted

Anyway, I hope that info helps. Happy reading!!! dance

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#207926 09/05/06 02:58 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
aww..you guys are the best.. thanks for the welcome and thanks for the links I know I need alot of catching up to do:)

lvSara

I can't beleive I missed the chat with Dean but thanks for the updates on it:) thumbsup

Clark: There's no such word as chumpy.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!"
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am!
#207927 09/05/06 03:14 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're welcome Sara.

The chat with Dean was made possible by some FoLC's at Zoom's website:

Zoomway Message Boards

Zoom has transcripts of the chats posted on the message boards if you want to read anything that was said.

Enjoy!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#207928 09/06/06 07:12 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hi Sara, and welcome! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard