Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kaylle Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
K
There's a very short interview with Bryan Singer here at Newsarama (thanks to my friend Mosnokame for pointing this out to me). The most interesting bit, imho, concerned Lois and Superman's relationship.
NRAMA: After he gave up his powers in Superman II, Lois and Superman slept together. I’m going to assume that that’s when he got her pregnant...

BS: Possibly.

NRAMA: Then he gives her the kiss, which made her forget that they even slept together. Was the pregnancy a mystery for her?

BS: I ignored that part. I just assumed she remembered sleeping with him.
This is the first time I've heard this, officially. Am I just uninformed? <g>

Kaylle

Features Writer
Features Writer
That's just crazy on so many levels.

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I've seen that interview too. I agree with alcyone that it's kind of crazy that Lois would remember sleeping with Superman, but she won't remember that Superman is Clark Kent. Or maybe that amnesia kiss in Superman II never happened in the continuity of Singer's movie? I can accept that, but that means that Superman must have slept with Lois under entirely different circumstances than he did in the Donner/Lester movie. Mustn't he?

Anyway, isn't it somehow strange that Superman would have slept with Lois without telling her that he is Clark Kent? And then he just left without saying good-bye and stayed away for five years. And when he comes back, he is sort of shocked that Lois has moved on. What sort of relationship did (and does) he want with Lois anyway?

Ann

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard