Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#207343 06/23/06 04:16 AM
CK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
ok, you all have probably heard already about the a&e speacial documentary, "In a single bound, the amazing story of superman" what with it being advertised on tv and in the lois and clark season 3 dvd's, anyway have any of you been to a web site called www.supermandoc.com ? Its a site where a guy named ross marroso made his own documentary on superman, he did it for a college project or something, anyway, his documentary was done several years ago and it is very good, i bought the dvd, but you can watch it on his site, he has interviews with artists, actors, like jack larson and noel neill and others, there is also extra content with jack and noel, in which they discuss the death of george reeves (it is very interesting)
I just wanted to mention it because even though I thought the a&e doc was good, alot of the content is just like marroso doc.
anyway if anyone has time go see it, its really interesting.

-----------------------------------------
I'm not a geek. I'm a level 75 dragoon!

*CK*
#207344 06/23/06 05:15 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooo, cool beans! I'll have to check this out. I work with a guy who's a humongerous fan of the comic book Superman, so yay! (Hee! We argue sometimes. Tis fun!)

PS *giggles at your signature*

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard