Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/5998366808274314048

Hey y'all, please help my girl out with some "10's!" I think she deserves 'em, she is ADORABLE isn't she? wink She wants me to use the money we win to buy her a new, state-of-the-art scratching post! Help save my mattress from destruction LOL!!!! rotflol

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Kerth
Kerth
Awwww, you got my vote. laugh 10!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Sue! laugh

I think she deserves a million "10's!" I may be a bit biased though LOL! wink

Just a quick history on her - and WHY I think she deserves to win LOL! blush

It's a long story, but we rescued her a few days before this picture was taken back in 2001. We found her literally freezing to death hiding under my car very early one morning, it was 40 degrees outside and raining. She stopped breathing and we revived her - the FIRST thing she did was start PURRING like a motorboat, and I swear she hasn't stopped since LOL! So, that is where she gets her name - Purrsia - LOL! She's filled out now, but I always thought it was so adorable the way she LOVED flowers! She would hide in every flower pot we had - fake or real! I have always loved that picture of her. Oh, and as you can imagine, she is SPOILED rotten - I mean I just have to spoil her since she is my MIRACLE kitty! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, she's a sweetie, SuperGEM. She's got my vote. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
THANKS!! notworthy

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
And mine too laugh

God , I love irony! oh, super..

Clark: Good morning Lois.
Lois: You’re late.
Clark: Good morning Clark.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Awww thank you everyone! blush

Boy this is a tough competition! eek Everyone is getting such low scores, but Purrsia is holding strong so far at an 8.1! Of course with every vote she gets that ISN'T a 10 that'll drop, but considering most other pets aren't much higher than a 4, I'm starting to get my hopes up! notworthy Yep, I'll beg for my baby LOL! wink

Recently unemployed and just having a tough year all around with health problems, etc., I'm daring to dream that this might be one big break that I really need!! notworthy It is nice just to know though that others seem to think she is cute, because she really is a special girl!!

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

She got my vote! drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I just voted for her too, SuperGem. I love how you saved her, and I can just hear her purring! You both deserve ten points!!!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
TEN POINTS!! thumbsup

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks everyone! clap I appreciate everyone's votes and support - but remember that a few more 10's wouldn't hurt us LOL! wink *THANKS!* hail

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well we didn't win June, but I'm entering Purrsia again this month to see if we can do better! I entered a little late last month - but she still came out well! I only saw one or two that were higher than her! smile

Thank you, Genine!
Purrsia is now officially entered into our Cutest Pet Contest!
Make sure you check Purrsia's rating results.
Click on the link below to see how Purrsia is doing.
http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/9610999574946014063

Please vote a "10" for her if you can!! Thanks in advance, and thanks again to everyone who voted for her last month!!!! laugh

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard