Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I just looked out my window, and would you believe it I saw Superman flying past up above?

He was flying east, or rather east-north-east, so he may have flown here directly from Metropolis, which is obviously west-south-west of Malmö. (I have to wonder why he didn't make a short stop here to have a coffee with me, now that he had come to Malmö?)

But I had to admire his elegant flying style, just like the way it looks in the comics or the Lois and Clark TV show. You should have seen the way he held his right arm and right leg outstretched. You could see his silhuette and proportions so perfectly. You could see the hand of his outstretched right arm and the foot of his outstretched right leg. And his bent left arm and left leg. His billowing cape. His head. Eh - the only thing I'm wondering about is what those bat-ears did on his head? And whoever had washed that suit of his - Martha? Lois? Clark himself? - must have forgotten about the laundry instructions completely, because the colors of his suit had run so badly that there were no colors there at all anymore - his suit was all grey! Come to think of it, he was the same shade of grey all over!

What? You think I might have seen Superman-shaped cloud instead of Superman himself? Naaah. Mother Nature wouldn't tease us that cruelly, would she? (Where is the "cloud" icon?)

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha ha ha! rotflol You are too funny! laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
rotflol

Thanks for the laugh, Ann.

Kerth
Kerth
Whatever it is you're drinking, Ann, I hope you're planning on sharing it... <hic>

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonder if he'll still be around sometime in late June? I'll be passing near that area on my way to my mother-in-law's house in southeastern Sweden. We're being picked up in Copenhagen. laugh

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Roger, if you're being picked up in Copenhagen and then go on to southeastern Sweden - could you by any chance be going to a popular touristy area called Österlen? - you'll be sure to pass Malmö. As for whether Superman will be around, who knows? I guess you just have to watch the skies! wink

Ann

P.S. Let's hope the weather will be good when you get here. It's been rather bad for a while now, which, to me at least, suggests that it could be better in a month.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard