Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
[Linked Image]
Today I met Teri Hatcher!! She had a book-signing at Barnes & Noble in Manhattan because her "Burnt Toast" just came out! Sadly this is the best picture of me with her (yes, you can't actually see my face or anything). The guy taking the pictures messed up a bit! Oh well--at least Teri looks cute!

I gave Teri a set of 4 toast-shaped coasters I'd crocheted as a gift (you can see them in her hand in this picture) and she was very excited about them!! She tld me about how Emerson is learning to knit and crochet in school. She said, "Emerson is just going to LOVE these, thank you!!" She was really sweet and very smiley and friendly with all of her fans!

Anyhow, I just had to share--I was so thrilled to meet her after being a fan for so many years!

--Wanda blush

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Yay, Wanda! Glad you enjoyed meeting her smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard she's gonna quit DH and do a new season of L&C:TNAOS, due to the fact that no one likes DH.....

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Congrats on meeting Teri, Wanda. Yeah, well - Wanda Detroit and Teri Hatcher, that's a perfect pair! thumbsup

And Jensguy, let's hope you are right about DH and LNCTNAOS! wink

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
do a new season of L&C??
when????????? eek

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Features Writer
Features Writer
jawdrop

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Seems dubious to me. I thought DH was doing reasonably well, actually. I'm not sure. I haven't been following recent numbers.

In any case, the odds of L&C being restarted seem pretty low to me. You'd have to get the cast and probably the crew back together, you'd need to get the rights sorted out, you'd need a network and a timeslot (hard, given that WB and UPN are merging)...

Meantime, Smallville is a successful show, and you don't want to confuse viewers. (Not to mention that Smallville's existance might well complicate the TV rights to the characters...)

Where did you hear this, Jensguy?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I assume that Jensguy's comment was meant as a joke.

I don't watch DH myself, and I know that it's slipped a bit in the ratings, but it's nowhere near cancellation. And I don't see Teri deciding to ditch this role that has given her a second shot of fame to revive a role that she makes very little reference to in interviews, etc.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard