Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#206873 05/09/06 07:05 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Kaylle,

Actually, I think you can see the tan line on his chest on the picture amac posted.

See ya,

malu wave

#206874 05/09/06 07:07 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Dave7:
Odd that everyone is upset by "Clark's" fashion sense, but perfectly fine with "Lois" flashing her bra. wink

I do agree though. Poor guy should just do what every other smart bloke does... find a woman to dress him.
Wow, I must have no fashion sense LOL. I completely skimmed through that picture thinking nothing of his outfit.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#206875 05/10/06 01:42 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, Amac. It's lovely to see them together again *and* looking so happy about it. smile

Yvonne

#206876 05/10/06 02:55 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, it's nice to see that they've remained on good terms after the show. After the debaucle that was Remington Steele, I live in permanent terror that my favourite on-screen romantic couples will turn out to hate the sight of one another off camera. I never could watch RS the same way again after discovering that. wink

So...phew. <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#206877 05/10/06 04:39 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
perfectly fine with "Lois" flashing her bra
That reminded me of a comment someone made when we were watching Return of the Prankster Saturday night. If you remember, Griffin freezes everyone in the Planet, and Clark comes back to find Jimmy wearing Lois's dress and Lois posing against a pillar in her underwear. Clark takes off his jacket and covers her, and when she wakes up, she tugs his jacket closely around herself. Someone wondered why the fuss since she was adequately covered, and all I could think was "It's her underwear! Of course she's going to cover up."

Then I saw Teri's outfit above in which a very low-cut bra shows through the gaping opening, and it made me wonder if I just live in the wrong part of the country or belong to the wrong generation. huh

Re Dean's red face: if he was wearing makeup like we're used to seeing him on L&C, the red would be muted and color evened out--and he would have a wardrobe department to dress him. wink However, judging from the rest of the pictures, I think part of that redness is blushing. After all, when Teri saw him, she screamed, "Omigod! Dean!" and hurled herself into his arms. But I've noticed that he's been out in the sun a lot, and during the past couple of years it's started showing in his complexion.

Now that Dean and Teri are openly friends after years of not seeing each other, I hope they might consider doing another project together. (An L&C reunion would be nice grovel ) Their chemistry is too potent to waste.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
#206878 05/12/06 04:53 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sheila,

I just had to say that your post made me laugh out loud. I'd be willing to chalk it up to generational differences, except I'm with you, and nobody my age seems to agree.

According to my students, underwear is now outerwear, so I guess we can blame Superman for starting the trend? Maybe people will start wearing 3-piece suits to the beach next?

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#206879 05/12/06 05:11 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maybe people will start wearing 3-piece suits to the beach next?
ROFLMBO rotflol

Oh, Capes, you are too funny! Actually there've been plenty of people I've seen at the beach who I *wish* had been wearing a 3 piece suit. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#206880 06/05/06 05:58 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow!! I can't believe it..I still have my keens trembling!!

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard