Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#206853 05/03/06 01:09 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Sorry if this belongs in Off-Topic? I wasn't sure where to put it?

Teri and Dean were actually photographed together last night at her book-signing party for "Burnt Toast!" Lots of pictures at Zoom's boards - in both the Dean & Teri folders! Don't worry, you can't miss them! wink There is a literal frenzy going on over there in response to this wonderful event! LOL! smile1

http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#206854 05/03/06 02:34 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow...I'm kinda surprised there isn't a hype over here as there is on Zoom's board...
I would be crapping my pants!!!! or crying...i did the crying...

HEAD OVER AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!

WOOO!!! smile1 smile1

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

#206855 05/03/06 02:34 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know I've replied in Zoom's Board, but I'm so happy that I can't think in other thing!!!! smile1 hyper

This is a wonderful day and I'm past excited and hopeful!!!! dance

Way to go, Dean & Teri!!!! love

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#206856 05/03/06 02:58 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WOW!!! party

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#206857 05/03/06 03:25 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wow...I'm kinda surprised there isn't a hype over here as there is on Zoom's board...
That's because this forum concentrates more on fanfic and is more interested in the characters of the show than the actors.

In fact, gossip about the actors is banned on this forum. From the Forum FAQ:

All topics not specifically covered by other forums go in the Off Topic forum. You're even allowed to talk religion and politics! There are just three rules to remember:

1. No gossip about the Lois & Clark actors,
2. Keep it clean, i.e. under the PG-13 limit, and
3. No flaming.
So far, this thread isn't really gossip and is fairly innocent, so it's doing just fine wink - but it would be pulled if it morphed into gossip about the actors and their relationship outside the show in any great detail.

Zoomway's forum does have a section for gossip, so please do post there if you want to speculate on Dean and Teri's relationship. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#206858 05/03/06 03:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
blush Whoops! Sorry Labby - but I didn't start the thread anyway, just a minor contribution. Can I still blame it on being a newbie? laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#206859 05/03/06 05:29 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No need to apologise, MR! As I say, at the moment the thread is just fine. So no blame to anyone. smile We're fairly relaxed here about newbies getting things wrong anyway. We were newbies ourselves once and we weren't always too clued up back then either. laugh

And I was less slapping wrists with that last paragraph than I was pointing out that you have other options to explore that element of FoLCdom and so the rules here don't really curtail anyone's enjoyment. Horses for courses. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
#206860 05/03/06 10:01 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
We were newbies ourselves once and we weren't always too clued up back then either.
Or not necessarily clued in even now blush ... I did read the FAQs way back when, and even looked them over recently on another issue, but I didn't remember that there were OT rules posted. So thanks for the reminder, Labby.

Moving back to the topic at hand...it is nice to see some pictures of them both at the same event. I love "reunions", seeing people get reacquainted with their costars from years before - like the schlocky Dynasty reunion last night. laugh There's a link to some footage in one of the threads at Zoom's where Teri is being interviewed and then she finds out that he's come and rushes to say hello. Probably the closest we'll ever have to an L&C reunion movie...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#206861 05/03/06 10:30 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
awwww thats is so cute they still look cute together wow a reuion cool party party party party

i just can;t stop smiling and blushing lol

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#206862 05/03/06 12:59 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Sorry Lab!! blush

I was so excited to awake at 5am and see our favorite stars being photographed together again, I just had to spread the news! smile1

I tried to tread lightly by posting it the way I did - check my posts at the other board LOL, they are NOT half as calm as this one was LOL - but like I said I wasn't originally sure where to put it.

Sorry if I broke any rules! wave

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#206863 05/03/06 01:05 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No harm, no foul, Supergem. Have fun speculating to your little heart's content over in the gossip folder at Zoomway's. laugh

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
#206864 05/03/06 02:08 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Not touching the gossip with a ten foot pole. wink

But... aw, so that's how Lois and Clark would have looked together 10 years down the track.

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
#206865 05/03/06 03:43 PM
Blogger
Blogger
No gossip here...just some warm fuzzy feelings over seeing my two favorites together again. Aw... drool party

Mmmm...pie.
#206866 05/03/06 06:11 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
But... aw, so that's how Lois and Clark would have looked together 10 years down the track.
Dave, that's exactly what I thought. I could picture L&C arriving at the Kerth Awards or something like that - although Clark would have been better dressed than Dean... :rolleyes:

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#206867 05/04/06 08:52 AM
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by KathyM:
Dave, that's exactly what I thought. I could picture L&C arriving at the Kerth Awards or something like that - although Clark would have been better dressed than Dean... :rolleyes:

Kathy
Lol! Definitely not Dean's best outfit!

But nice pics all the same; and cute reaction Teri has during the interview when she suddenly sees Dean show up. Amazing the chemistry those two have; I guess it's the main reason why L&C was so great

Cris
#206868 05/04/06 12:21 PM
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
An infrequent visitor to this site, I don't claim to have studied the rules and regulations for "Off Topic" posts but I hope they don't extend to a picture of the actors who have inspired so many Lois & Clark stories.
[Linked Image]

#206869 05/05/06 03:53 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Part of me is somewhat disappointed that the future Clark would look so...red. I blame it on the picture. But yeah, it's about as close to a reunion movie as we're going to get. Too bad.

It's just the FoLC in me, but I think he'd look SO much hotter with glasses smile

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#206870 05/08/06 07:50 AM
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
Lol, Capes, I thought the same thing. I think Dean may have had a touch of sunburn wink I vaguely remember thinking in one of the pictures that you could see a tan line or something, but now I don't remember where I got that from so I might have just made it up wink . Or he's blushing very hard <g>.

They do look good together, though, and happy to see each other. And Teri's "Oh my GOD!" when she saw him was cute smile

Kaylle

#206871 05/08/06 04:46 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Okay, I was thinking about this recently. There really isn't a point to this particular post, but when Teri saw Dean and went running into his arms, I was slightly reminded of TOGOM when Lois sees Clark "back from the dead." If only their story would end up the same way...sigh. sorry. blush

Mmmm...pie.
#206872 05/09/06 06:01 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Odd that everyone is upset by "Clark's" fashion sense, but perfectly fine with "Lois" flashing her bra. wink

I do agree though. Poor guy should just do what every other smart bloke does... find a woman to dress him.

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard