Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi all,

I am finally and officially here! smile

Some of you already know me (and have for quite some time) while others may not. I have been a lurker at this site since the beginning for various reasons and semi-active at another.

I love Lois and Clark, the interaction between them, the actors and, of course, the fandom. My main interest is fanfic and I admit I have been reading as many stories here and on the archives as time permitted. And yes, I feel guilty for not posting feedback. So my main reason for finally registering and outing myself as a former lurker is to show my support and appreciation for all the writers.

Keep the stories coming! I will try and do my best to give fdk, just don't expect a complete transformation. I mean you guys give terrific feedback, it is a little daunting. wink

Natascha

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just corrected a glitch in the code there, Natascha, that stopped your bold from working. smile

And nice to see you again. Glad to hear you've been enjoying the stories - I find it wonderful that we continue to attract such terrific new talent when the show has been off air for so long. Just recently we had another batch of new talent join us who have been writing wonderful stories. As I'm sure you've noticed! laugh

Enjoy!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Smooth, welcome! I lurked for years before coming out LOL.

dance

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Welcome, Natascha! Nice to see you here! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice to see you back, Tasha! We've missed you! clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ah! I think I've heard your name about from time to time. Glad you decided to de-lurk! Welcome! party

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome to the boards, Natascha! smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Welcome Natascha! I lurked for at least two years before posting anything. I couldn't quit reading all the darn good stories on these boards. First I did a search of lois and clark, found the fanfic site, which had a link to the message boards, and then from there it was all over for me! help
The people here are really friendly though. I know I feel like I know some of them just from reading their posts.
Anyway, welcome to the party!

party

Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome back, Tasha! I've missed seeing you around. smile Hope you've been well, and that whatever problems there were or might be can be left behind. Have fun here. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Welcome and hello!! wave And Congrats on your first post!!!! party

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Blogger
Blogger
Welcome, welcome! I'm still kind of a half-lurker, myself. It's nice to see a fellow lurker coming out.

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome, welcome, the people here are really great, especially Labrat, MDL, wendymr, HatMan and the most amazing one of is Jensguy. He's great, trust me.....

P.S. Just coz I didn't list you, doesn't mean I don't like or remember you, I just got bored with typing, sorry .......

K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
Tasha! It's so good to see you!

I don't want to say welcome to the boards if you've been here a while, but maybe welcome to non-lurker-dom? laugh At any rate, I'm glad you're here!

Kaylle
(who is also horribly guilty of not leaving feedback)

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi again and thanks for the warm welcome. smile

I don't want you thinking that I have disappeared again. But I was away for a week and just returned home and to my PC tonight. It is going to take me a while to catch up but I will let you know along the way.

It's good to see you all again and to meet some new people too.

Kaylle, how have you been??? Definitely too long no see...

Natascha

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard