Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#206731 04/20/06 01:43 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Due to RL, I have been lurking the Boards for more than a year. I've missed everybody, missed reading fanfic in instalments, the banter, the sense of community, everything! smile So, I'm back!

I must confess to a sense of guilt. I've been a FoLC since 1997, and although I've been tempted (inspired?) a few times, I still never had the courage to actually write, much less post a story. Everytime I try writing, I get so stressed, that the Muse just runs screaming. Oh, and the resulting MWord file ends up in electronic oblivion.

Sigh.

#206732 04/20/06 02:39 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Welcome Back!!

I've been tempted (inspired?) a few times, I still never had the courage to actually write, much less post a story. Everytime I try writing, I get so stressed, that the Muse just runs screaming.
Pfffft! I say post! You know I'm really good at tracking muses down and holding them hostage until they break. Don't be afraid to post. I want to see some stories from you. You never know until you try. Plus you get all the nice fdk that comes along with it.

What? Do I need to bring out the wildguy ? Don't make me use those on you! wink

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#206733 04/20/06 07:46 PM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Welcome back!! party

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#206734 04/20/06 10:20 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome back, meclone2! dance party

Tricia cool

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard