Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Because someone has to do it... wink

[img]http://images16.fotki.com/v286/photos/1/11220/134028/8812006071047-vi.gif?115115[/img]

Just don't offer me any green Guinness, please! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
And Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too, mo chara! wink

Sara (who would have responded in Irish, but for some reason only knows a few unfriendly phrases devil )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Beannachtaí, mo chairde go léir, agus... here's where my command of my native language dwindles to a halt <g>

Enjoy the day, guys smile Nearly over here, but I had fun in Dublin all day... laughing at the foreigners in violent shades of green and purple-and-orange checkered trousers wink

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And the rain fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand smile

Sorcha.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Merriwether
Merriwether
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Sorry I have no irish greetings or sayings.. but I have green! green green green...

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just so you know green beer grosses me out.

I did win a free t-shirt in your honour, though. And to top it all off, a word on the shirt was spelled...incorrectly.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just so you know green beer grosses me out.
Celebrate St Patrick's Day in Ireland, then - no-one there would dream of drinking green beer! goofy I remember the days of my youth, when the news reports on St Patrick's Day would always carry coverage of those insane people in Boston or Chicago who drank green beer and even dyed their river green, and everyone in Ireland would be laughing their heads off wondering whether these Americans were from another planet... rotflol

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I sure had no idea that it was Saint Patrick's Day yesterday, or the day before yesterday. And you Irish people can keep your Guinness, whether it is green or black. (How do you color black beer green, by the way? Do you use flourescent dye? So that just possibly, you yourself may start glowing green after drinking it?)

But I'll tell you, today I bought, for the first time in my life, a kind of ice cream called Ben and Jerry's Irish Mudslide. And it was divine.... So let me raise my glass to you, filled with Irish cream liqueur ice cream!!! Cheers to you, sons and daughters of the Western World, or whatever your poets have called it!

Ann

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard