Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Dana Reeve

Checking my e-mail this morning I found this and just wanted to let everyone here know...

Very sad...

Wow... frown

My prayers go out to her childeren and her family...it's so sad that such good people have to go like that...

May she and Chris fly together among the angels forever...

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
My heart goes out to their son.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I am shocked and unbelievably saddened by this news. frown It seems just yesterday I was e-mailing prayers to Dana (as many of us did) right after Christopher's passing. May she rest in peace, she and Christopher were truly an inspiration to us all and it is my hope that they are walking together in heaven now. I honestly can't believe she passed so suddenly (I thought she was doing okay), but it seems Christopher needed her with him. My thoughts are with their son and the rest of their family. I hope they can all find peace in the hope and joy Dana and Christopher brought to the world with their love.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY GOD WHY???

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard