Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I liked the conversation with Lara smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Phew, I'm glad Lori got out of that tight situation all right. You had me pretty scared there for a while... Too bad that old lady in the apartment house wasn't very cooperative...

It was a nice surprise to have Lara show up and take care of Lori. Like Jose I really liked the talk they had. It's always great to get these little snippets that reveal a bit of the life of the other members of the super family. What they thought about the whole situation, how they reacted, how they rallied for Clark, how there's this big feeling of being there for every single member of the family.

In short: I loved it and I want more. (I'm still insatiable and I do adore the Home series... as if it wasn't obvious.)

-Sira thumbsup

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I love this story very much! clap clap
I like Lori and I like how you made her her own person, not just a Lois's copy!

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I see I over-estimated Clark's non-lunkheaded-ness in not leaving Lori alone.. luckily for her, she was saved by Woman-with-Children Woman! And Lara, too laugh

I did like the talk with Lara, it's interesting to see different perspectives of the whole super-family re-marriage thing.

More, more, more! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard