Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well I loved the revelation! Lois saying to Clark "tell me you are not Superman" and Clark answering "I am sorry I can't do that" was just awesome. Very cute.

I like what she did to Perry also. She got him back good! LOL

The romance between them was very waffy. I love how shy and embarassed Lois got after she knew he was Superman. And of course Clark was so sweet about it and put her at ease right away.

I can just read these stories endlessly. What a great job Wendy. Happy Anniversary to all and happy birthday to the birthday girls too!

Oh and Wendy...You ARE wonderful<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy

I'm speechless and completely in awe at your skillfully writing! I'm hoping later today I'll be able to comment properly blush but now I can only say I love it!

Simona smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Excellent work, Wendy!!!

Thank you!!!

Happy Birthday, Pam and Rivka!

party party

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Columnist
Columnist
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thumbsup

Love it, like all your stories

Karla

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm sure my sappy grin could compete with Clark's right now!

What a wonderful revelation! What great scenes! What moving emotions!

No better way to start a day! laugh

-Sira clap clap clap

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Laurach:
Well I loved the revelation! Lois saying to Clark "tell me you are not Superman" and Clark answering "I am sorry I can't do that" was just awesome. Very cute.
A beautiful story. Many thanks! party

Gabriele
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lovely, Wendy. Part two is even better than part one, and part one had left me impatient enough to see what happened next (as you know). Lovely revelation! smile

Chris

Top Banana
Top Banana
What a lovely story, Wendy! thumbsup You showed really well what Lois's insecurities could lead to. I loved it that you used the revelation to show Lois that Clark really loves and trust her, instead of making it another conflict. And the life lesson to Perry was absolutely brilliant!

Great work!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kerth
Kerth
Sooo cute drool

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
So, did they find out if the Star was behind all those false stories? Was Linda King in on it?

Tank (who thinks that Wendy forgot the A plot to this story)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

WOW, an excellent ending! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to your next venture.

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wonderful story, Wendy! *melts*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was so funny, I'm still grinning! And sappy too, awww! drool

What a great revelation; and Perry! LOL! thumbsup

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Merriwether
Merriwether
*happy, WAFFy sigh*

Yep, that was a birthday present to be savored. thumbsup

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I'm just going to start right in, no intro: laugh

He shook his head. “Don’t you know? Lois, I haven’t even noticed any other woman since I met you!”
Gah!!!!! razz Then Sara intervened. He had to kiss her; the story, Linda, could wait. goofy )

He sighed. They’d somehow managed to go back a few steps in the space of less than a minute. Lois really did have a low trust threshold.
Awwwwww!!!!

“Lois!” He stared at her, aghast. “Haven’t you listened to anything I’ve been saying here? Have I fought with you? Haven’t I just told you what Perry and I planned? I can’t go through with it. I don’t want to fight with you. I love you!”

He heard her sharp intake of breath.
Funny... uncanny, really, that you can describe the *exact* emotion I had when I read those lines! I stared at the screen, breathless for a good five seconds before I could move! True sign of great, great writing! And at the risk of repeating myself... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

He heard her sharp intake of breath. “You... do?”

“Of course I do! Lois, you had to have known that!”
(Meant to quote that one twice wink ) This is so waffy I want to cry!!!

“Wow.”

“Wow?” he repeated. “Is that good or bad?”

“It’s... wow! Clark, I had no idea... I thought... maybe I was the only one having these feelings.”
AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm grinning like an idiot over here. Would have squealed, but the cats are so cute sleeping right here. <G>

TBC... (Hey! You did it, why can't I? goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
HA!!! I did it!! I beat the graemlin Nazis!!!! Woohoo! ... (You will tell A I'm just kidding, right? About the Nazi thing... I know there's a reason for it and well... anyhooo....)

“That... maybe I’m in love with you.”

“Wow!” Yes, that was definitely the right word.
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!! And smile1

He seized her hand and placed it on his shirtfront. “Slide your hand under my shirt,” he instructed her, suiting action to words by pushing her fingers between his buttons.
LOL!!! That's an interesting way! And... drool <g>

“You still don’t look like him...” Doubt and disbelief shaded her voice.
Great touch! And funny just how true that is, isn't it?

He’d achieved the impossible. He’d actually reduced Lois Lane to speechlessness.
/me giggles

Actually... Clark was tall. And he could be dashing, she guessed. Daring? Courageous? He’d saved her life a couple of times, at least. And he was one of the very few people who stood up to her when she was in full Mad Dog Lane flight. Noble? Actually... yes. Ethical? Absolutely! Among her acquaintance, only Superman could match Clark for ethics. And he was undeniably handsome. Not that that had stopped her trying to deny it for too long. And he was kind - he was one of the kindest people she knew.
Awwww!!! Really love the comparison!!!!

“But you can’t fly!”

Clark’s soft laugh informed her that she’d said that aloud. She cringed.

“Actually, I can. Want me to show you?”
LOL!!!! Very cute!!

“But... but... how... when... why?”

He drifted to the floor. “Which do you want me to answer first, Lois?”
LOL!

“This isn’t fair!” she exclaimed. Her voice sounded strangled, and she cringed. “You’ve been... been him all along, and... I never guessed, and you let me...” She flung her hands up to cover her face. “Oh, god!”
Hey now! Don't be too embarrassed, Lois! This is *before* that little "ordinary man" snafu... so count your blessings. wink

She halted for the simple reason that she was physically incapable of saying anything else. Her mouth was paralysed by a very effective mechanism.

Clark had leaned over and kissed her.
LOL!! drool at the last line. <g>

“I quit!”

“What?” He jumped to his feet. Shock and even fear showed in his eyes. Lois had to look away to smother her grin.

“I’ve had it with Kent, Chief! I just can’t work with him any more! So I quit. I’m sure there’s plenty of other papers will be delighted to hire a three-time Kerth winner.”
LOL!!! /me cheers Lois on! thumbsup

Sara (who could go on, but will stop here because she's actually *really*, really embarrassed about how long this post went on... blush )

Would you believe it??? *Two* posts and I still hit the graemlin limit... *sigh* Oh... that's why... didn't split it right. Oops. <g>

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Thank you all so very much indeed! You really made my week with all these lovely comments! goofy That was fun to write.

Tank, Tank, Tank...

who thinks that Wendy forgot the A plot to this story
A-plot? A-plot??? We ain't got no stinkin' A-plots in this story! clap

Thank you all very much again!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard