Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Came across this book in a catalogue, thought I'd share. Looks like it might be a fun read. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol

Definitely looks cute. Thanks for the link, Paul.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chelsea Cain?

Kerth
Kerth
One I can personally recommend is How To Be A Superhero by Mark Leigh and Mike Lepine. But it's very very silly.

There's also How to Be a Superhero: Your Complet...ing the Forces of Evil, and Much More! by Doctor Metropolis, which I haven't read.

These are links to Amazon UK, they may be on Amazon.com too but I haven't checked.

Another one that may be of interest is the comic Dr. Blink: Superhero Shrink by John Kovalic and Christopher Jones, which is good fun and goes back to the original theme of psychology. See in particular the Captain Omnipotent story, about a character whose history is somehow familiar wink

A last rec: Evil Inc. by Brad J. Guigar is a web-comic about an organisation that supplies services to the supervillain industry. It's extremely funny.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard