Next Thread
Print Thread
#206148 01/24/06 02:46 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
say is clark going to ask lana to marry him i hope not
now i'm going to die mecry

Edited to include 'spoilers' in header of post.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#206149 01/25/06 10:45 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I hope to god not! Well, I thought so until I got to watch the trailer for the upcoming episode on tv dot com. Looks like "Reckoning" will be Lana's final episode in Smallville - at least she goes out with a big bang.

... or do I just wish for that too much and misinterpret these scenes? wink The thing is, I'd be happy with Lana dying, if this wouldn't leave a big gap in the current Smallville-storyline. Looking at Clark's current friendships, what's there to build a plot upon? Chloe is the zealous reporter for The Planet and rarely present in another scene/situation, Lois is mainly interacting with Clark's parents and Lex was for a long time leaning towards the dark side.

Well, I gotta stop playing with rumors and thoughts ... and I better be surprised on Thursday/Friday laugh

#206150 01/25/06 10:48 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just dropping in as forum moderator here...

Lovesuper, can you please try to remember to include Spoiler in your headers in future when you post on Smallville episodes? We're having to edit your threads a lot, and in the meantime some people might have been spoiled when they didn't want to. Thanks!

Wendy smile
OT Forum Moderator Team

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#206151 01/25/06 11:06 AM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm afraid Lana's death would be too much to hope for as much as I'd love for that to happen. I'm still anticipating some sort of breakup for two reasons. One, Clark is clearly destined for Lois from all canon. When Clark said he couldn't imagine loving anyone but Lana for the rest of his life, who drives up a second later? Lois, of course. It's interesting how when Clark says that, his eyes drift off slightly to the side to see Lois's car pulling up. goofy

The second reason is that they've been playing off of the chemistry between Lana and Lex. I think they're actually trying to set those two up. It's already been outright stated that Lex loves Lana. We just don't know whether Lana has any feelings for Lex.

Oh, did I state my third reason already? I'm just not that lucky for Lana to be the one to be killed? laugh

My opinion is that they'll kill off Jonathan. By old canon (pre-crisis), he's supposed to die anyway before Clark reaches adulthood. Plus he'd been weakened by that whole deal with Jor-El. He'll win the election, of course, but will die right after he finds out.

Of course with my luck, it'll be Chloe, my favorite character.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#206152 01/25/06 03:28 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
sorry wendy i'll do that next time
you think lana will die?

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard