Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
There is an article entitled "The New Duds", and in the article they reveal that even though Brandon Routh beefed up to 250 lbs, a "muscle suit" was developed that he puts on prior to wearing the suit. Apparently at times, they took muscles out because Routh had increased his deltoid muscles so much he didn't need the fake ones for certain scenes.

This is in contrast to the original picture they released of the suit where they said it was all Routh. Several people pointed out that that couldn't be true, based on their analysis of several pics of Routh wearing the suit. Interesting that they finally came clean with it.

In another article, "Superman Through the Ages", Mark Millar states that he thought that Dean Cain was the worst Superman ever....(he) can think of no worse interpretation of the character"...

pretty harsh...

I would recommend anyone interested pick up a copy of Wizard 172!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Features Writer
Features Writer
In another article, "Superman Through the Ages", Mark Millar states that he thought that Dean Cain was the worst Superman ever....(he) can think of no worse interpretation of the character"...
Well razz on him!

(Who'll always feel that Dean was the BEST Superman!)

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
*gasp* razz *

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Mark Millar is a writer ("Superman, Red Son", and a brief run on "Adventures of Superman"), currently writing for Marvel with Jeph Loeb.

He does say of Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve wasn't an actor to me. These were the Adventures of Superman being beamed from a parallel earth and available on the glorious big screen. In the brief period where I've written Superman, I've only ever heard Reeve's voice. His face is an synonymous with the character to me as a Curt Swan face. He was the living, breathing Superman, and, for people like me in their 30's, can never be surpassed.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard